'Little Forest' Jung So-min completes first saw Top Model poppy House in life

Little Forest Jung So-min completes puppyHouseIn the SBS entertainment program Little Forest broadcasted on the 30th, Jung So-min was the top model in his first top quality.On the day, a new family of Little Men joined the team. Jung So-min picked up a saw to make the house of the puppy.Jung So-min said, It is the first saw of my life. Lee Seung-gi said, It does not really fit with the people.Lee Seung-gi then showed a demonstration and watched Jung So-min, saying, When I go and pull. When I go and pull.Lee also watched Jung So-mins sloppy saw and laughed, saying, But I do not do it?Meanwhile Jung So-min finished the sawing with a scream and completed the puppy house.

'Little Forest' Jung So-min completes puppy House

In the sbs entertainment program 'Little Forest' broadcasted on the 30th, Jung So-min was the Top Model in his first top quality.

On the day, a new family of Little Men joined the team. Jung So-min picked up a saw to make the House of the puppy.

Jung So-min said, "It is the first saw of my life." Lee Seung-gi said, "It does not really fit with the people."

Lee Seung-gi then showed a demonstration and watched Jung So-min, saying, "When I go and pull. When I go and pull." Lee also watched Jung So-min's sloppy saw and laughed, saying, "But I do not do it?"

Meanwhile Jung So-min finished the sawing with a scream and completed the puppy House.