'Little Forest' barefoot free soul Kim Ye-joon X's eldest sister Ga-on Kim joins

Little Forest Four-year-old free soul Ye Jun and six-year-old eldest sister Gaon joined the third meeting.In the SBS entertainment program Little Forest broadcasted on the 3rd, the second parting and the third meeting of the bumbang were drawn.On this day, carers and littles challenged to make Sujebi.Lee Seo-jin admired Lu Shuming, boiled with Sujebi soup, as it was darkly colored, saying, This is a complete snake, a snake.Park Na-rae suspected he was not in Lu Shumings dark colour, but after tasting, Lee Seo-jin said: Im getting stuck, I cant even deal with him before.The depth of the soup, said Park Na-rae, who also expressed surprise after tasting Lu Shuming.The carers then kneaded Sujebi to put in the soup, and took a shape with the little ones to complete the Sujebi dough.Littles enjoyed their own Sujebi, which made them proud of their care.However, Lee Han-yi woke up without drinking a few hard-made Sujebi and was embarrassed.When Park Na-rae followed and expressed concern, Lee Han-i said, My stomach hurts. The day was filled with water and hurriedly eaten white soup.Park Na-rae apologized, I didnt know my aunt, Im sorry, and then explained to Lee Seung-gi, I think she pretended, this is groundy, this is stomach aches.Lee Seung-gi added, Oh and Lee Han-yi did not shit, adding that Lee added the official spokesman to the care.Lee Seung-gi then massaged Lees body and stomach and fed him digestive drugs.Lee Han-yi expressed his rejection, saying, I do not think it will taste, but Lee Seung-gi persuaded him to drink a fire extinguisher coolly.But Lee finally burst into tears at the appearance of his mother who came to pick him up, and then Lee Seung-gis I have to tell you whats missing.How did you fall out? He replied, corn and laughed as he showed tears.After that, when Littles left with their parents, the carers showed their sadness in the cool attitude of Little.Lee Seo-jin then advised, Dont expect too much from your kids, and with my Lisa.Lee Seung-gi shot Lee Seo-jin, saying, I am so beautiful because my brother is so beautiful. I followed Brooke all the time and heard the evidence of trying to pick up plums.Lee Seo-jin then revealed a dimpled smile and did not deny my Lisa towards Brooke.At this time, Lee Han appeared again, and when Lee said, I was tired of it, Lee Seung-gi led Lee to the bathroom, laughing Why did not I go?When Lee Han-yi left the ball after finishing the ball, Jung So-min and the carers laughed, saying, Its an ending fairy.The third meeting with Little Lee was drawn. In the third meeting, four-year-old Busan boy Kim Ye-jun joined the group.Yejun threw off his shoes at the same time as he arrived, and emanated the energy of free soul.The six-year-old, the eldest sister Ga-on Kim, also arrived following: Gaon said, Hi Im Gaon, and asked the camera gently, Whats your name?Lee Seo-jin said to the camera where Gaon asked for his name, If you ask me your name, answer me. Park Na-rae replied instead of pretending to be a camera and laughed.Lee Seung-gi predicted that Seo Jin-yi has a child to concentrate on besides Brooke, and Park Na-rae said, The new friends are active.Its very good because its active, he praised.

'Little Forest' Four-year-old free soul Ye Jun and six-year-old eldest sister Gaon joined the third meeting.

In the SBS entertainment program 'Little Forest' broadcasted on the 3rd, the second parting and the third meeting of the bumbang were drawn.

On this day, carers and littles challenged to make Sujebi. Lee Seo-jin admired Lu Shuming, boiled with Sujebi soup, as it was darkly colored, saying, "This is a complete snake, a snake."

Park Na-rae suspected he was not in Lu Shuming's dark colour, but after tasting, Lee Seo-jin said: "I'm getting stuck, I can't even deal with him before. The depth of the soup," said Park Na-rae, who also expressed surprise after tasting Lu Shuming.

The carers then kneaded Sujebi to put in the soup, and took a shape with the little ones to complete the Sujebi dough. Littles enjoyed their own Sujebi, which made them proud of their care.

However, Lee Han-yi woke up without drinking a few hard-made Sujebi and was embarrassed. When Park Na-rae followed and expressed concern, Lee Han-i said, "My stomach hurts." The day was filled with water and hurriedly eaten white soup.

Park Na-rae apologized, "I didn't know my aunt, I'm sorry," and then explained to Lee Seung-gi, "I think she pretended, this is groundy, this is stomach aches." Lee Seung-gi added, "Oh and Lee Han-yi did not shit," adding that Lee added the official "spokesman" to the care.

Lee Seung-gi then massaged Lee's body and stomach and fed him digestive drugs. Lee Han-yi expressed his rejection, saying, "I do not think it will taste," but Lee Seung-gi persuaded him to drink a fire extinguisher coolly.

But Lee finally burst into tears at the appearance of his mother who came to pick him up, and then Lee Seung-gi's "I have to tell you what's missing. How did you fall out? "He replied," corn "and laughed as he showed tears.

After that, when Littles left with their parents, the carers showed their sadness in the cool attitude of Little. Lee Seo-jin then advised, "Don't expect too much from your kids," and "with my Lisa."

Lee Seung-gi shot Lee Seo-jin, saying, "I am so beautiful because my brother is so beautiful." I followed Brooke all the time and heard the evidence of trying to pick up plums. Lee Seo-jin then revealed a dimpled smile and did not deny 'my Lisa' towards Brooke.

At this time, Lee Han appeared again, and when Lee said, "I was tired of it," Lee Seung-gi led Lee to the bathroom, laughing "Why did not I go?" When Lee Han-yi left the ball after finishing the ball, Jung So-min and the carers laughed, saying, "It's an ending fairy."

The third meeting with Little Lee was drawn. In the third meeting, four-year-old Busan boy Kim Ye-jun joined the group. Yejun threw off his shoes at the same time as he arrived, and emanated the energy of free soul.

The six-year-old, the eldest sister Ga-on Kim, also arrived following: Gaon said, "Hi I'm Gaon," and asked the camera gently, "What's your name?"

Lee Seo-jin said to the camera where Gaon asked for his name, "If you ask me your name, answer me." Park Na-rae replied instead of pretending to be a camera and laughed. Lee Seung-gi predicted that "Seo Jin-yi has a child to concentrate on besides Brooke," and Park Na-rae said, "The new Friends are active. It's very good because it's active," he praised.