'Little Forest' Grace x Eugene x Gaon Garae-tteok Mukbang... Lee Seung-gi, "I'll just ask for rice cake now."

Little Forest Grace, Eugene and Gaons Garae-tteok Mukbang unfolded.In the SBS entertainment program Little Forest broadcasted on the 17th, Lee Seung-gi, Grace, Eugene and Gaons mill experience were drawn.Lee Seung-gi showed Little people the process of making rice flour in the mill and extracting Garae-tteok.Littles expressed their novelty by failing to take their eyes off the process of making rice cakes for the first time.Lee Seung-gi asked for a Garae-tteok, which he had just picked, and had a snack time with Little.Grace said, I hate rice cakes, but I tasted the honey in Garae-tteok and spread Mukbang as if I were sick.When Lee Seung-gi asked, Do you still hate Grace rice cake? Eugene added, I said I didnt like it. Grace said, Okay!and made Lee Seung-gi proud.As well as Grace, Eugene and Gaon also enjoyed the Garae-tteok flavor and unfolded Storm Mukbang, Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, I will ask for rice cake again.

'Little Forest' Grace, Eugene and Gaon's Garae-tteok Mukbang unfolded.

In the SBS entertainment program 'Little Forest' broadcasted on the 17th, Lee Seung-gi, Grace, Eugene and Gaon's mill experience were drawn.

Lee Seung-gi showed Little people the process of making rice flour in the mill and extracting Garae-tteok.

Littles expressed their novelty by failing to take their eyes off the process of making rice cakes for the first time.

Lee Seung-gi asked for a Garae-tteok, which he had just picked, and had a snack time with Little.

Grace said, "I hate rice cakes," but I tasted the honey in Garae-tteok and spread Mukbang as if I were sick.

When Lee Seung-gi asked, "Do you still hate Grace rice cake?" Eugene added, "I said I didn't like it." Grace said, "Okay! "and made Lee Seung-gi proud.

As well as Grace, Eugene and Gaon also enjoyed the Garae-tteok flavor and unfolded Storm Mukbang, Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, "I will ask for rice cake again."