'Harp The Holiday' Kim Yoo-jung "I miss Korea Food at Italy...I ate the bag stew as soon as I got home."

Actor Kim Yoo-jung, who appears on Lifetime Channels new entertainment show Harp The Holiday, said he was sad to miss Korea Food while living in Italy.On the afternoon of the 30th, a production presentation of Harp The Holiday, a new entertainment program for channel lifetime, which is based on A & E Networks, was held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Gwanghwamun, Seoul.Kim Yoo-jung and Yong Seok-in PD attended.Harp The Holiday is an entertainment program featuring the local life of Kim Yoo-jung, who transformed from Italy to Gelato Alba in the morning and into a tourist in the afternoon.Kim Yoo-jung said, I have experienced a lot of what I usually wanted, he said.I did Alba during the day and enjoyed traveling at night to meet the purpose of the program, he said. It was hard because the weather was hot while doing Alba.In particular, he said, I was busy living in Alba at the gelato ice cream store, and I remembered Korea Food as the period of staying in Italy was long. As soon as I got home, I was the first to eat food.The Harp The Holiday will be unveiled for the first time at 5 p.m. on the 30th.

Actor Kim Yoo-jung, who appears on Lifetime Channel's new entertainment show Harp The Holiday, said he was sad to miss Korea Food while living in Italy.

On the afternoon of the 30th, a production presentation of Harp The Holiday, a new entertainment program for channel lifetime, which is based on A & E Networks, was held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Gwanghwamun, Seoul. Kim Yoo-jung and Yong Seok-in PD attended.

'Harp The Holiday' is an entertainment program featuring the local life of Kim Yoo-jung, who transformed from Italy to Gelato Alba in the morning and into a tourist in the afternoon.

Kim Yoo-jung said, "I have experienced a lot of what I usually wanted," he said. “I did Alba during the day and enjoyed traveling at night to meet the purpose of the program,” he said. “It was hard because the weather was hot while doing Alba.”

In particular, he said, "I was busy living in Alba at the gelato ice cream store, and I remembered Korea Food as the period of staying in Italy was long." "As soon as I got home, I was the first to eat Food."

The Harp The Holiday will be unveiled for the first time at 5 p.m. on the 30th.