Lee Sang-yoon "I didn't count" on passionate kiss Performance

Lee Sang-yoon explains kiss performanceOn September 15, SBS All The Butlers, Lee Sang-yoon made the scene enthusiastic with the performance of kissing.I think Sang-yoon has decided what I should do, which is definitely the driver of the two in front, Park Ji-woo said.Shin Sung-rok said, It is very computational.Lee Seung-gi said: Im curious.Lee Sang-yoon said, I did not calculate it, but I want to express the feeling too much, but I can not express it because I can not use my body.emigration site
Lee Sang-yoon explains kiss performanceOn September 15, SBS All The Butlers, Lee Sang-yoon made the scene enthusiastic with the performance of kissing.I think Sang-yoon has decided what I should do, which is definitely the driver of the two in front, Park Ji-woo said.Shin Sung-rok said, It is very computational.Lee Seung-gi said: Im curious.Lee Sang-yoon said, I did not calculate it, but I want to express the feeling too much, but I can not express it because I can not use my body.emigration site

Lee Sang-yoon explains kiss Performance

On September 15, sbs All The Butlers', Lee Sang-yoon made the scene enthusiastic with the Performance of kissing.

"I think Sang-yoon has decided what I should do, which is definitely the driver of the two in front," Park Ji-woo said. Shin Sung-rok said, "It is very computational."

Lee Seung-gi said: "I'm curious. Lee Sang-yoon said, "I did not calculate it, but I want to express the feeling too much, but I can not express it because I can not use my body."

emigration site