Lee Seung-gi X Ryuho, Travel entertainment starring... Launching Twogether'

Netflix will produce a new entertainment Twogether featuring Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho.Twogether, which has already attracted the attention of fans with the first meeting of Asian star Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho, will be released only on Netflix.
Netflix will produce a new entertainment Twogether featuring Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho.Twogether, which has already attracted the attention of fans with the first meeting of Asian star Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho, will be released only on Netflix.
Netflix will produce a new entertainment Twogether featuring Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho.Twogether, which has already attracted the attention of fans with the first meeting of Asian star Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho, will be released only on Netflix.
Netflix will produce a new entertainment Twogether featuring Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho.Twogether, which has already attracted the attention of fans with the first meeting of Asian star Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho, will be released only on Netflix.

Netflix will produce a new entertainment Twogether' featuring Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho.

Twogether', which has already attracted the attention of fans with the first meeting of Asian star Lee Seung-gi and Ryu I-ho, will be released only on Netflix.