Lee Seung-gi 'Visual of autumn Man Calling for Warming'

Actor Lee Seung-gi poses at a fan signing event of a more cosmetic brand held at the Itaewon Lops store in Seoul Yongsan District on the afternoon of the 26th.The Stone of My Boyfriends Look.Sonhart is the basic.I-contacts with heartbeats.Skin handsome.
Actor Lee Seung-gi poses at a fan signing event of a more cosmetic brand held at the Itaewon Lops store in Seoul Yongsan District on the afternoon of the 26th.The Stone of My Boyfriends Look.Sonhart is the basic.I-contacts with heartbeats.Skin handsome.
Actor Lee Seung-gi poses at a fan signing event of a more cosmetic brand held at the Itaewon Lops store in Seoul Yongsan District on the afternoon of the 26th.The Stone of My Boyfriends Look.Sonhart is the basic.I-contacts with heartbeats.Skin handsome.
Actor Lee Seung-gi poses at a fan signing event of a more cosmetic brand held at the Itaewon Lops store in Seoul Yongsan District on the afternoon of the 26th.The Stone of My Boyfriends Look.Sonhart is the basic.I-contacts with heartbeats.Skin handsome.
Actor Lee Seung-gi poses at a fan signing event of a more cosmetic brand held at the Itaewon Lops store in Seoul Yongsan District on the afternoon of the 26th.The Stone of My Boyfriends Look.Sonhart is the basic.I-contacts with heartbeats.Skin handsome.

Actor Lee Seung-gi poses at a fan signing event of a more cosmetic brand held at the Itaewon Lops store in Seoul Yongsan District on the afternoon of the 26th.

"The Stone of My Boyfriend's Look."

"Sonhart is the basic."

"I-contacts with heartbeats."

"Skin handsome."