Lee Seung-gi humiliation breaks apple with bare hands in front of children Top Model but fiasco

Little Forest Lee Seung-gi failed to break the apple with his hand, but failed.In SBS Little Forest, which aired on the afternoon of the 23rd, Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seung-gi, Park Na-rae and Jung So-min visited the apple farm with their children.Lee Seung-gi declared that he would split the apology with his bare hands in front of the children.Park Na-rae then called the children together, and Lee Seung-gi quipped, Do not act like a sister, I am nervous.As the children huddled together, Lee Seung-gi began to split the apple with his hands, but the apple, which was harder than he thought, was not split and Lee Seung-gi was embarrassed.I laughed when I saw the apple that I had cut with a knife to avoid the childrens gaze.

'Little Forest' Lee Seung-gi failed to break the apple with his hand, but failed.

In sbs Little Forest, which aired on the afternoon of the 23rd, Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seung-gi, Park Na-rae and Jung So-min visited the apple farm with their children.

Lee Seung-gi declared that he would split the apology with his bare hands in front of the children.

Park Na-rae then called the children together, and Lee Seung-gi quipped, "Do not act like a sister, I am nervous."

As the children huddled together, Lee Seung-gi began to split the apple with his hands, but the apple, which was harder than he thought, was not split and Lee Seung-gi was embarrassed.

I laughed when I saw the apple that I had cut with a knife to avoid the children's gaze.