VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi, first as stuntman, "You have to raise your nephew instead of your dead brother"

Lee Seung-gi turned into a stuntman.Lee Seung-gi appeared as a stuntman on SBS Vagabond which was first broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th.First, the past of Lee Seung-gi, who supported stuntmen, was revealed. The yellow Hair colored Cha Dal-gun showed action and made mistakes.Then his nephew Hun shed tears at him. My brother suddenly died.I have to raise her nicely, he said. I will work hard if you give me a chance. So, he became a stuntman by raising his nephew Hoon.Vagabond

Lee Seung-gi turned into a stuntman.

Lee Seung-gi appeared as a stuntman on sbs VagaBond' which was first broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th.

First, the past of Lee Seung-gi, who supported stuntmen, was revealed. The yellow Hair colored Cha Dal-gun showed action and made mistakes.

Then his nephew Hun shed tears at him. "My brother suddenly died. I have to raise her nicely, "he said." I will work hard if you give me a chance. "

So, he became a stuntman by raising his nephew Hoon.

VagaBond