Lee Seung-gi "I want to see our Father now, Father."

Lee Seung-gi saw Father in my appearance.On SBS Little Forest broadcast on September 2, the first Valley water play of children was drawn.The children were the first to find Valley and perform water play, and Lee Seo-jin, Park Jae-rae Lee Seung-gi Jung So-min, divided into two cars and drove the children back to the hostel.When the children fell asleep on the way, Lee Seung-gi said, It is the children to stretch. When I look at them. They are so lovely.Lee Seung-gi said, I think I am the way I saw my father before.I want to see my mother, Jung So-min said, and I want to see my mother.Yoo Gyeong-sang
Lee Seung-gi saw Father in my appearance.On SBS Little Forest broadcast on September 2, the first Valley water play of children was drawn.The children were the first to find Valley and perform water play, and Lee Seo-jin, Park Jae-rae Lee Seung-gi Jung So-min, divided into two cars and drove the children back to the hostel.When the children fell asleep on the way, Lee Seung-gi said, It is the children to stretch. When I look at them. They are so lovely.Lee Seung-gi said, I think I am the way I saw my father before.I want to see my mother, Jung So-min said, and I want to see my mother.Yoo Gyeong-sang

Lee Seung-gi saw Father in my appearance.

On SBS 'Little Forest' broadcast on September 2, the first Valley water play of children was drawn.

The children were the first to find Valley and perform water play, and Lee Seo-jin, Park Jae-rae Lee Seung-gi Jung So-min, divided into two cars and drove the children back to the hostel. When the children fell asleep on the way, Lee Seung-gi said, "It is the children to stretch. When I look at them. They are so lovely."

Lee Seung-gi said, "I think I am the way I saw my Father before. “I want to see my mother,” Jung So-min said, “and I want to see my mother.”

Yoo Gyeong-sang