VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi - Bae Suzy "Gu Family Book' was reunited in six years, nice to see"

Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy have reunited in six years with Vagabond after Gu Family Book.Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy said at the production presentation of SBSs new gilt drama Vagabond (playplayplay by Jang Young-chul, Jung Kyung-soon, and director Yoo In-sik) held at SBS building in Mok-dong, Seoul on the 16th, It was nice to meet again in six years.Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy have been working on Vagabond in six years since MBC Drama Gu Family Book broadcast in 2013.I met Lee Seung-gi in six years and met him in a good memory when I met him at Gu Family Book, said Bae Suzy. It was nice to say that I was going to do it again, and I think I was able to shoot much easier with better breathing.Lee Seung-gi said: I dont think its easy to do two pieces together, especially with a leading female actor like Bae Suzy.It was good to be reunited with Vagabond.  It was good in Gu Family Book, but it was also good in Vagabond.I felt like a great actress in terms of acting and attitude. I was positive and bright in the shooting on the spot.In fact, there were a lot of hard parts in physical strength, but I was so coolly acting without any frowning expression, so I think our drama was easily filmed. The Vagabond is a spy action melodrama that draws stories about the dangerous and naked adventures of wanderers who have lost their families, affiliations, and names to find concealed truths.It will be broadcast at 10 p.m. on the 20th.=

Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy have reunited in six years with VagaBond' after Gu Family Book'.

Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy said at the production presentation of sbs's new gilt Drama "VagaBond" (playplayplay by Jang Young-chul, Jung Kyung-soon, and director Yoo In-sik) held at sbs building in Mok-dong, Seoul on the 16th, "It was nice to meet again in six years."

Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy have been working on VagaBond' in six years since MBC Drama Gu Family Book' broadcast in 2013.

"I met Lee Seung-gi in six years and met him in a good memory when I met him at Gu Family Book," said Bae Suzy. "It was nice to say that I was going to do it again, and I think I was able to shoot much easier with better breathing."

Lee Seung-gi said: "I don't think it's easy to do two pieces together, especially with a leading female Actor like Bae Suzy. It was good to be reunited with VagaBond'. "" It was good in Gu Family Book', but it was also good in VagaBond'. I felt like a great actress in terms of Acting and attitude. "

"I was positive and bright in the shooting on the spot. In fact, there were a lot of hard parts in physical strength, but I was so coolly Acting without any frowning expression, so I think our Drama was easily filmed. "

The "VagaBond" is a spy action meloDrama that draws stories about the dangerous and naked adventures of wanderers who have lost their families, affiliations, and names to find concealed truths. It will be broadcast at 10 p.m. on the 20th.

=