Lee Seung-gi Confessions, moistened by recalling childhood Memory

Little Forest Lee Seung-gi made the hearts of viewers warm with sincere Confessions.On SBS Little Forest, which aired on the 2nd, members and little people were shown returning to the shooting after the water play.Lee Seung-gi looked at the sleeping little girls and thought for a moment: I think Ive seen myself in my father before.This is how you drive, Confessions said.When Jeong So-min sympathized and said, I want to see my mother, Lee Seung-gi also said, I wanted to see the real Father while doing this program.Lee Seung-gi, who had been touched by the cap, said, The children are so lovely. Glenunga was moist and attracted viewers attention.Lee Seung-gis Confessions had the highest audience rating of 6.3% per minute, taking the best one minute.

Little Forest' Lee Seung-gi made the hearts of viewers warm with sincere Confessions.

On sbs Little Forest, which aired on the 2nd, members and little people were shown returning to the shooting after the water play.

Lee Seung-gi looked at the sleeping little girls and thought for a moment: “I think I’ve seen myself in my Father before. “This is how you drive,” Confessions said. When Jeong So-min sympathized and said, "I want to see my mother," Lee Seung-gi also said, "I wanted to see the real Father while doing this program."

Lee Seung-gi, who had been touched by the cap, said, "The children are so lovely." Glenunga was moist and attracted viewers' attention. Lee Seung-gi's Confessions had the highest audience rating of 6.3% per minute, taking the best one minute.