Kim Choong-jae "Moon Chae-won and University Alumni...Sit down next to you" ('I Live Alone')

Product designer and broadcaster Kim Choong-jae confessed that he was an alumni of the university with actor Moon Chae-won.In the MBC entertainment program I Live Alone broadcasted on the 30th, Kim Choong-jae produced a bust of Kian84.On that day, Kian84 asked Kim Choong-jae, Is there no entertainer in your school? Kim Choong-jae said, Moon Chae-won is there, it was next to me.I was very popular, Kim Choong-jae said, Have you ever said a word? Thats all.Kian84, who heard this, said, Is there anything in the side? (Moon Chae-won) is a Chungjae Hi? Do you have a pencil?, Did not you say You are so sad?

Product designer and broadcaster Kim Choong-jae confessed that he was an alumni of the university with actor Moon Chae-won.

In the MBC entertainment program 'I Live Alone' broadcasted on the 30th, Kim Choong-jae produced a bust of Kian84.

On that day, Kian84 asked Kim Choong-jae, "Is there no entertainer in your school?" Kim Choong-jae said, "Moon Chae-won is there, it was next to me. "I was very popular," Kim Choong-jae said, "Have you ever said a word? That's all."

Kian84, who heard this, said, "Is there anything in the side? (Moon Chae-won) is a "Chungjae Hi? Do you have a pencil? ',' Did not you say 'You are so sad?' "