Jung Woo-sung, Age Forgotten Flower Beauty, Matljil "Right for Appropriateness" (Three Meals a Day)

Three Meals a Day Mountain Village actor Jung Woo-sung found his aptitude.In the TVN entertainment program Three Meals a Day Mountain Village, which was broadcast last month, Jung Woo-sung, who appeared as the first guest, was shown to find his aptitude at the Sekis House.On the same day, Jung Woo-sung said, I am nervous. I think it makes coffee delicious.I really start to get coffee powder, said Yeom Jung-a, Yun Se-a and Park So-dam.Jung Woo-sung laughed with a proud smile, saying, I think I found my aptitude here.

Three Meals a Day Mountain VillAge' actor Jung Woo-sung found his aptitude.

In the TVN entertainment program Three Meals a Day Mountain VillAge, which was broadcast last month, Jung Woo-sung, who appeared as the first guest, was shown to find his aptitude at the Sekis House.

On the same day, Jung Woo-sung said, "I am nervous. I think it makes coffee delicious."

"I really start to get coffee powder," said Yeom Jung-a, Yun Se-a and Park So-dam.

Jung Woo-sung laughed with a proud smile, saying, "I think I found my aptitude here."