"Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung "I'm proud of my innovative role, I felt Qatarsis."

He stripped off his new officers clothes and dressed himself in a black Jacket, untied his hair and long straight hair.I returned to actor Shin Se-kyung again, but for more than two months I became one with Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, so my affection for the work and the character did not go away.In the last episode of the MBC drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung appealed to Lee Tae (Kim Min-sang) for the power of truth, saying, The essay does not stop.Other officers also supported Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Three years later Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung became a cadre in the precept of the preceptor; Irim (Cha Eun-woo) left the palace and lived freely.After returning to Hanyang for a long time, Irim found the house of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Irim and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung expressed their affection for each other frankly, and spent the night together.I personally like the ending, and Im sure its a happy ending for everyone, and Ive gone in a way that can resolve the conflict and make each person happy.Love is ing, but that part was difficult.It was difficult for the age to see that the great army and the woman who lived in that age continued to live without marriage, so that part of the problem was troubled, but I think it ended up in the situation. To Shin Se-kyung, New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was a work that scratched the hard place.I felt like Id first gotten a script and had a piece I wanted to get, and I thought I wanted to think it was a piece that scratched it.Of course, I met the artist and the director and decided to make sure, but when I saw the script, I thought I wanted to do this work by watching Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung run to the starlet in the second part ending.As you know, the Korean under Japane rule was a time when women were hard to express their self, of course, unreal, but I felt enough Qatarsis.This is a precious and precious work, regardless of the rise and fall.Shin Se-kyungs title roll Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was a character who went subjectively with a new desire to be Ada Lovelace instead of accepting the fate given to him.She is a dignified woman who is only a recommendation but knows how to say injustice as injustice.I think Im born.As a child, there are some academics in the Qing Dynasty that want to see and explore Western cultures, and I think there was a fundamental question about why women should marry at this time.I dont understand why you have to live like that.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung could have spit out and acted as he wanted because of the question that started with the roots.I think its just that the steps started from the question so naturally.She was a woman in the Joseon Dynasty, but she was similar to a modern woman, who said, I tried to get rid of stereotypes as much as I played a woman who did not fit the times.At first, there was fear.I was afraid that I would feel the gap between the viewers and the characterYi Gi, which did not fit the Korean under Japan rule.What I felt while reading the script and talking and filming with the bishop is the delicacy of this drama script.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was explaining the script to make sure that he was breathing in the process of using his paws, refusing to take tests, rejecting them, and finding a way.I forgot my fear and came to be sure.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung took Ada Lovelace as a guest instead of a wedding ceremony rather than living in a gentle rule, and entered the office with pride.He had a temper to say that I will not stop Bedosapil in front of the angry king who said he would cut his throat.Shin Se-kyung, who plays Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, expressed his affection for I was very proud and happy.I thought it was a huge innovation and I hope there will be more of this work in the future, because its not a woman of the times, so its a fantasy.I was worried about something, but I was able to naturally shake off my worries and express them as I wanted to express them. He laughed, saying that there is a difference in the resemblance to himself.The flames that have are similar to the Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, but because of the socialized human Yi Gi, they often do not cry like Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.So there were many gods who personally felt Qatarsis, which was extraordinary in that era, and when I saw it in modern times, there was a lot of things to slap my knees.He was worried about his brother, and Na Hae-ryung envied him for a lifetime, and he liked the scene of saying that he had been so desperate for my life. (Continuing on Interview 2)Photo: Tree Ectus
He stripped off his new officers clothes and dressed himself in a black Jacket, untied his hair and long straight hair.I returned to actor Shin Se-kyung again, but for more than two months I became one with Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, so my affection for the work and the character did not go away.In the last episode of the MBC drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung appealed to Lee Tae (Kim Min-sang) for the power of truth, saying, The essay does not stop.Other officers also supported Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Three years later Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung became a cadre in the precept of the preceptor; Irim (Cha Eun-woo) left the palace and lived freely.After returning to Hanyang for a long time, Irim found the house of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Irim and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung expressed their affection for each other frankly, and spent the night together.I personally like the ending, and Im sure its a happy ending for everyone, and Ive gone in a way that can resolve the conflict and make each person happy.Love is ing, but that part was difficult.It was difficult for the age to see that the great army and the woman who lived in that age continued to live without marriage, so that part of the problem was troubled, but I think it ended up in the situation. To Shin Se-kyung, New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was a work that scratched the hard place.I felt like Id first gotten a script and had a piece I wanted to get, and I thought I wanted to think it was a piece that scratched it.Of course, I met the artist and the director and decided to make sure, but when I saw the script, I thought I wanted to do this work by watching Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung run to the starlet in the second part ending.As you know, the Korean under Japane rule was a time when women were hard to express their self, of course, unreal, but I felt enough Qatarsis.This is a precious and precious work, regardless of the rise and fall.Shin Se-kyungs title roll Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was a character who went subjectively with a new desire to be Ada Lovelace instead of accepting the fate given to him.She is a dignified woman who is only a recommendation but knows how to say injustice as injustice.I think Im born.As a child, there are some academics in the Qing Dynasty that want to see and explore Western cultures, and I think there was a fundamental question about why women should marry at this time.I dont understand why you have to live like that.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung could have spit out and acted as he wanted because of the question that started with the roots.I think its just that the steps started from the question so naturally.She was a woman in the Joseon Dynasty, but she was similar to a modern woman, who said, I tried to get rid of stereotypes as much as I played a woman who did not fit the times.At first, there was fear.I was afraid that I would feel the gap between the viewers and the characterYi Gi, which did not fit the Korean under Japan rule.What I felt while reading the script and talking and filming with the bishop is the delicacy of this drama script.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was explaining the script to make sure that he was breathing in the process of using his paws, refusing to take tests, rejecting them, and finding a way.I forgot my fear and came to be sure.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung took Ada Lovelace as a guest instead of a wedding ceremony rather than living in a gentle rule, and entered the office with pride.He had a temper to say that I will not stop Bedosapil in front of the angry king who said he would cut his throat.Shin Se-kyung, who plays Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, expressed his affection for I was very proud and happy.I thought it was a huge innovation and I hope there will be more of this work in the future, because its not a woman of the times, so its a fantasy.I was worried about something, but I was able to naturally shake off my worries and express them as I wanted to express them. He laughed, saying that there is a difference in the resemblance to himself.The flames that have are similar to the Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, but because of the socialized human Yi Gi, they often do not cry like Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.So there were many gods who personally felt Qatarsis, which was extraordinary in that era, and when I saw it in modern times, there was a lot of things to slap my knees.He was worried about his brother, and Na Hae-ryung envied him for a lifetime, and he liked the scene of saying that he had been so desperate for my life. (Continuing on Interview 2)Photo: Tree Ectus
He stripped off his new officers clothes and dressed himself in a black Jacket, untied his hair and long straight hair.I returned to actor Shin Se-kyung again, but for more than two months I became one with Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, so my affection for the work and the character did not go away.In the last episode of the MBC drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung appealed to Lee Tae (Kim Min-sang) for the power of truth, saying, The essay does not stop.Other officers also supported Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Three years later Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung became a cadre in the precept of the preceptor; Irim (Cha Eun-woo) left the palace and lived freely.After returning to Hanyang for a long time, Irim found the house of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Irim and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung expressed their affection for each other frankly, and spent the night together.I personally like the ending, and Im sure its a happy ending for everyone, and Ive gone in a way that can resolve the conflict and make each person happy.Love is ing, but that part was difficult.It was difficult for the age to see that the great army and the woman who lived in that age continued to live without marriage, so that part of the problem was troubled, but I think it ended up in the situation. To Shin Se-kyung, New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was a work that scratched the hard place.I felt like Id first gotten a script and had a piece I wanted to get, and I thought I wanted to think it was a piece that scratched it.Of course, I met the artist and the director and decided to make sure, but when I saw the script, I thought I wanted to do this work by watching Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung run to the starlet in the second part ending.As you know, the Korean under Japane rule was a time when women were hard to express their self, of course, unreal, but I felt enough Qatarsis.This is a precious and precious work, regardless of the rise and fall.Shin Se-kyungs title roll Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was a character who went subjectively with a new desire to be Ada Lovelace instead of accepting the fate given to him.She is a dignified woman who is only a recommendation but knows how to say injustice as injustice.I think Im born.As a child, there are some academics in the Qing Dynasty that want to see and explore Western cultures, and I think there was a fundamental question about why women should marry at this time.I dont understand why you have to live like that.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung could have spit out and acted as he wanted because of the question that started with the roots.I think its just that the steps started from the question so naturally.She was a woman in the Joseon Dynasty, but she was similar to a modern woman, who said, I tried to get rid of stereotypes as much as I played a woman who did not fit the times.At first, there was fear.I was afraid that I would feel the gap between the viewers and the characterYi Gi, which did not fit the Korean under Japan rule.What I felt while reading the script and talking and filming with the bishop is the delicacy of this drama script.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was explaining the script to make sure that he was breathing in the process of using his paws, refusing to take tests, rejecting them, and finding a way.I forgot my fear and came to be sure.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung took Ada Lovelace as a guest instead of a wedding ceremony rather than living in a gentle rule, and entered the office with pride.He had a temper to say that I will not stop Bedosapil in front of the angry king who said he would cut his throat.Shin Se-kyung, who plays Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, expressed his affection for I was very proud and happy.I thought it was a huge innovation and I hope there will be more of this work in the future, because its not a woman of the times, so its a fantasy.I was worried about something, but I was able to naturally shake off my worries and express them as I wanted to express them. He laughed, saying that there is a difference in the resemblance to himself.The flames that have are similar to the Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, but because of the socialized human Yi Gi, they often do not cry like Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.So there were many gods who personally felt Qatarsis, which was extraordinary in that era, and when I saw it in modern times, there was a lot of things to slap my knees.He was worried about his brother, and Na Hae-ryung envied him for a lifetime, and he liked the scene of saying that he had been so desperate for my life. (Continuing on Interview 2)Photo: Tree Ectus

He stripped off his new officer’s clothes and dressed himself in a black Jacket, untied his hair and long straight hair. I returned to actor Shin Se-kyung again, but for more than two months I became one with Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, so my affection for the work and the Character did not go away.

In the last episode of the MBC drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung appealed to Lee Tae (Kim Min-sang) for the power of truth, saying, The essay does not stop. Other officers also supported Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. Three years later Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung became a cadre in the precept of the preceptor; Irim (Cha Eun-woo) left the palace and lived freely. After returning to Hanyang for a long time, Irim found the house of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. Irim and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung expressed their affection for each other frankly, and spent the night together.

“I personally like the ending, and I’m sure it’s a happy ending for everyone, and I’ve gone in a way that can resolve the conflict and make each person happy. Love is ing, but that part was difficult. It was difficult for the age to see that the great army and the woman who lived in that age continued to live without marriage, so that part of the problem was troubled, but I think it ended up in the situation. "

To Shin Se-kyung, 'New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' was a work that scratched the hard place'.

“I felt like I’d first gotten a script and had a piece I wanted to get, and I thought I wanted to think it was a piece that scratched it. Of course, I met the artist and the director and decided to make sure, but when I saw the script, I thought I wanted to do this work by watching Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung run to the starlet in the second part ending. As you know, the Korean under Japane rule was a time when women were hard to express their self, of course, unreal, but I felt enough Qatarsis. This is a precious and precious work, regardless of the rise and fall.”

Shin Se-kyung's title roll Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was a Character who went subjectively with a new desire to be Ada Lovelace instead of accepting the fate given to him. She is a dignified woman who is only a recommendation but knows how to say injustice as injustice.

“I think I’m born. As a child, there are some academics in the Qing Dynasty that want to see and explore Western cultures, and I think there was a fundamental question about why women should marry at this time. I don't understand why you have to live like that. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung could have spit out and acted as he wanted because of the question that started with the roots. I think it’s just that the steps started from the question so naturally.”

She was a woman in the Joseon Dynasty, but she was similar to a modern woman, who said, "I tried to get rid of stereotypes as much as I played a woman who did not fit the times."

“At first, there was fear. I was afraid that I would feel the gap between the viewers and the Character Yi Gi, which did not fit the Korean under Japan rule. What I felt while reading the script and talking and filming with the bishop is the delicacy of this drama script. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was explaining the script to make sure that he was breathing in the process of using his paws, refusing to take tests, rejecting them, and finding a way. I forgot my fear and came to be sure.”

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung took Ada Lovelace as a guest instead of a wedding ceremony rather than living in a gentle rule, and entered the office with pride. He had a temper to say that "I will not stop Bedosapil" in front of the angry king who said he would cut his throat. Shin Se-kyung, who plays Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, expressed his affection for "I was very proud and happy".

“I thought it was a huge innovation and I hope there will be more of this work in the future, because it’s not a woman of the times, so it’s a fantasy. I was worried about something, but I was able to naturally shake off my worries and express them as I wanted to express them. "

He laughed, saying that there is a difference in the resemblance to himself.

“The flames that have are similar to the Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, but because of the socialized human Yi Gi, they often do not cry like Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. So there were many gods who personally felt Qatarsis, which was extraordinary in that era, and when I saw it in modern times, there was a lot of things to slap my knees. He was worried about his brother, and Na Hae-ryung envied him for a lifetime, and he liked the scene of saying that he had been so desperate for my life.” (Continuing on Interview 2)

Photo: Tree Ectus