Jeon So-min Yang Se-chan, pink mood..."I'm dating if I want to."

Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan created a pink atmosphere.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Girls Generation Sunny, Singer Stern, Actor Kim Ye Won, and Announcer Jang Ye Won appeared as guests.Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan teamed up and drove to the next spot, where the two mens fantastic breath shone in a Game where they had to hear the answers from five letters to one letter.On this day, Jeon So-min looked at Yang Se-chan, saying, Your heart to the question What do you want from my partner?When asked, If Yang Se-chan wants to go out? Jeon So-min replied, Of course I will.Yang Se-chan was cheered by everyone who answered I like it when asked What if Jeon So-min wants to make a relationship?When asked about the nickname of the lover, What is the nickname of the lover?Jeon So-min Yang Se-chan, pink mood...Im dating if I want to.

Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan created a pink atmosphere.

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Girls' Generation Sunny, Singer Stern, Actor Kim Ye Won, and Announcer Jang Ye Won appeared as guests.

Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan teamed up and drove to the next spot, where the two men's fantastic breath shone in a Game where they had to hear the answers from five letters to one letter.

On this day, Jeon So-min looked at Yang Se-chan, saying, 'Your heart' to the question 'What do you want from my partner?'

When asked, "If Yang Se-chan wants to go out?" Jeon So-min replied, "Of course I will."

Yang Se-chan was cheered by everyone who answered "I like it" when asked "What if Jeon So-min wants to make a relationship?"

When asked about the nickname of the lover, "What is the nickname of the lover?"

Jeon So-min Yang Se-chan, pink mood..."I'm dating if I want to."