Jeon So-min "If Yang Se-chan asks to date...of course we're dating."

In Running Man, Broadcaster Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan showed a favorable feeling toward each other.Jeon So-min said in the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, What if Yang Se-chan wants to date?, and said, Of course Im dating, followed by What I want from my partner saying Yes (Yang Se-chans) mind.Yang Se-chan was ashamed and shyly said, If Jeon So-min wants to date?I want to be the most hopeful of this year, he said, love.Kim Ye-won, who watched this, laughed, saying, Go two, go two. The two also produced a pink atmosphere in the last broadcast.Yang Se-chan said to Jeon So-mins subtle charm, I do not know where to take it.What should I do? But he seemed not to hate it.Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan pink air currents...Yang Se-chan also said, I like it.

In Running Man', Broadcaster Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan showed a favorable feeling toward each other.

Jeon So-min said in the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, "What if Yang Se-chan wants to date? ", and said, "Of course I'm dating," followed by "What I want from my partner" saying "Yes (Yang Se-chan's) mind."

Yang Se-chan was ashamed and shyly said, "If Jeon So-min wants to date?" "I want to be the most hopeful of this year," he said, "love."

Kim Ye-won, who watched this, laughed, saying, "Go two, go two." The two also produced a pink atmosphere in the last broadcast. Yang Se-chan said to Jeon So-min's subtle charm, "I do not know where to take it. What should I do? "But he seemed not to hate it.

Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan pink air currents...Yang Se-chan also said, "I like it."