"Radio show" Park Myeong-su "I've never heard Relief in my activities, I've only heard bad things."

Park Myeong-su, Park Seul-gi, and Ko Jae-geun laughed at the conte chemistry for a long time.On September 7, KBS Cool FM Radio show of Park Myeong-su, Park Myeong-su Park Seul-gi singer Ko Jae-geun reproduced the listeners story with method acting.Park Seul-gi has a celebration - he finally has the child he was looking at, Park Myeong-su congratulated.Park Seul-gi said, Thank you so much for everyones love of your work. Its been six months now and over 21 weeks.I knew the pregnancy fact early, but I did not speak until I entered the stable. Then Park Seul-gi said: My husband loves it so much, I talk to the baby every night, now me and my husband are a festival.I recently took an ultrasound photo and presented it to my parents, but I was really happy. Park Myeong-su asked, Do you have good news equivalent to Park Seul-gi pregnancy news?Park Seul-gi applauded, I think Ko Jae-geun is next birthday. Ko Jae-geun said, September 15 is my birthday, but my fans are busy with Chuseok.The fans are busier than me, so I have to fit. Park Seul-gi said, The fans sent me gifts, too. Ive never seen lemonade in a transparent can. I wrote my name down on a sticker. Thank you very much.Park Seul-gi confessed that it was difficult because of the smell of interlayer smoking; he complained of the inconvenience, saying, Theres a smell of cigarettes coming up from downstairs, I cant open the door.That too, but when I ride the elevator, I also frown on the smell of cigarettes, Park Myeong-su said.One listener told the story that he was worried because of Friend, who loves group ITZY (ITZY) member Yezi so much.I hope Friend likes a woman he can actually meet, said the listener, who said, Ko Jae-geun is so good at acting.I thought I was a real Yezi fan, and Ko Jae-geun confessed, I like ITZY. Park Seul-gi said, But everyone liked entertainers. I used to like S.E.S. and Fin.K.L., but its been a long time since Fin.K.L.I saw it and shed tears. In the past, when the Fin.K.L song came out, I stopped doing what I was doing and shouted Relief. Ko Jae-geun recalled, I have never shouted Relief, but in the past, I have heard Relief in the past, and every time I sing, I shout it with a modifier.I never heard anything like that, I only heard bad words, there was no good modifier, Park Myeong-su said, self-destructing.Park Seul-gi said: If you have a favorite entertainer, it seems to be a life boost; I love Park Bo-gum.I was so respectful of Park Bo-gums modest attitude and right ideas, said Park Myeong-su, who said, I like the neat teeth of Park Bo-gum.She looks really pretty, shes very polite, he praised.han jung-won

Park Myeong-su, Park Seul-gi, and Ko Jae-geun laughed at the conte chemistry for a long time.

On September 7, KBS Cool FM 'Radio show of Park Myeong-su', Park Myeong-su Park Seul-gi singer Ko Jae-geun reproduced the listener's story with method acting.

"Park Seul-gi has a celebration - he finally has the child he was looking at," Park Myeong-su congratulated. Park Seul-gi said, "Thank you so much for everyone's love of your work. It's been six months now and over 21 weeks. I knew the pregnancy fact early, but I did not speak until I entered the stable. "

Then Park Seul-gi said: "My husband loves it so much, I talk to the baby every night, now me and my husband are a festival. I recently took an ultrasound photo and presented it to my parents, but I was really happy. "

Park Myeong-su asked, "Do you have good news equivalent to Park Seul-gi pregnancy news?" Park Seul-gi applauded, "I think Ko Jae-geun is next birthday." Ko Jae-geun said, "September 15 is my birthday, but my fans are busy with Chuseok. The fans are busier than me, so I have to fit. "

Park Seul-gi said, "The fans sent me gifts, too. I've never seen lemonade in a transparent can. I wrote my name down on a sticker. Thank you very much."

Park Seul-gi confessed that it was difficult because of the smell of interlayer smoking; he complained of the inconvenience, saying, "There's a smell of cigarettes coming up from downstairs, I can't open the door." "That too, but when I ride the elevator, I also frown on the smell of cigarettes," Park Myeong-su said.

One listener told the story that he was worried because of Friend, who loves group ITZY (ITZY) member Yezi so much. "I hope Friend likes a woman he can actually meet," said the listener, who said, "Ko Jae-geun is so good at acting. I thought I was a real Yezi fan, "and Ko Jae-geun confessed," I like ITZY. "

Park Seul-gi said, "But everyone liked entertainers. I used to like S.E.S. and Fin.K.L., but it's been a long time since Fin.K.L. I saw it and shed tears. In the past, when the Fin.K.L song came out, I stopped doing what I was doing and shouted Relief. "

Ko Jae-geun recalled, "I have never shouted Relief, but in the past, I have heard Relief in the past, and every time I sing, I shout it with a modifier." "I never heard anything like that, I only heard bad words, there was no good modifier," Park Myeong-su said, self-destructing.

Park Seul-gi said: "If you have a favorite entertainer, it seems to be a life boost; I love Park Bo-gum. "I was so respectful of Park Bo-gum's modest attitude and right ideas," said Park Myeong-su, who said, "I like the neat teeth of Park Bo-gum. She looks really pretty, she's very polite," he praised.

han jung-won