Ahn Sung-ki "Park Seo-joon, "Why'd you select a special judges"? "Lion" at the time of the stage greetings..."

Actor Ahn Sung-ki has revealed the behind-the-scenes story of selecting his junior Park Seo-joon as a special judging committee member of the 17th Asian International Short Film Festival.On the day, the Ahn Sung-ki Commission said, Of the important tasks that the commission should do, it also includes serving the special judges well.I was always worried about who should be a judge this year.Then I went to the Lion stage greetings that opened last summer and thought about Park Seo-joon When the stage greetings were over, I wanted to not tell you now, so I suggested it as if it were nothing.Park Seo-joon has been over there, he quipped.Ahn Sung-ki said, I have been so helped. Park Seo-joon is having a very busy time shooting dramas. Thank you very much for participating like this.I did not see my face after the Lion promotional schedule, but it is so good to meet again at this opportunity. Park Seo-joon then added a laugh, saying, Its exactly what Im going to get from COEX Megabox.

Actor Ahn Sung-ki has revealed the behind-the-scenes story of selecting his junior Park Seo-joon as a special judging committee member of the 17th Asian International Short Film Festival.

On the day, the Ahn Sung-ki Commission said, "Of the important tasks that the Commission should do, it also includes serving the special judges well. I was always worried about who should be a judge this year. Then I went to the 'Lion' stage greetings that opened last summer and thought about Park Seo-joon "

"When the stage greetings were over, I wanted to not tell you now, so I suggested it as if it were nothing. Park Seo-joon has been over there," he quipped.

Ahn Sung-ki said, "I have been so helped. Park Seo-joon is having a very busy time shooting dramas. Thank you very much for participating like this. I did not see my face after the 'Lion' promotional schedule, but it is so good to meet again at this opportunity. "

Park Seo-joon then added a laugh, saying, "It's exactly what I'm going to get from COEX Megabox."