'I Live Alone' Kim Choong-jae "Moon Chae-won Chuggy up alumni...it was next to me"

Miss Kim Choong-jae reveals he took classes like Moon Chae-won during collegeMBC I Live Alone broadcast on the last 30 days, Kim Choong-jae, who produces busts with Kian84 model, was drawn.On this day, Kian84 asked Kim Choong-jae, Did you have any entertainers in your school? Kim Choong-jae said, Moon Chae-won was next to me.It was very popular, he replied.So when Kian84 said, Have you talked to me if I was next to you? Kim Choong-jae recalled, Have you said a word? Kian84 again said, Is that it?I am right next to you, but there is nothing? Chungjae, hi? I imagined it and laughed.Meanwhile, Kim Choong-jae came out of the Chuggye up Western Painting Department; Moon Chae-won left the Department of Fine Arts for Sun-Fresh Painting and went to the Chuggye up Western Painting Department, but dropped out.Photo = MBC

'Miss' Kim Choong-jae reveals he took classes like Moon Chae-won during college

MBC 'I Live Alone' broadcast on the last 30 days, Kim Choong-jae, who produces busts with Kian84 model, was drawn.

On this day, Kian84 asked Kim Choong-jae, "Did you have any entertainers in your school?" Kim Choong-jae said, "Moon Chae-won was next to me. "It was very popular," he replied.

So when Kian84 said, "Have you talked to me if I was next to you?" Kim Choong-jae recalled, "Have you said a word?" Kian84 again said, "Is that it? I am right next to you, but there is nothing? "Chungjae, hi? "I imagined it and laughed.

Meanwhile, Kim Choong-jae came out of the Chuggye up Western Painting Department; Moon Chae-won left the Department of Fine Arts for Sun-Fresh Painting and went to the Chuggye up Western Painting Department, but dropped out.

Photo = MBC