'Harp The Holiday' Kim Yoo-jung "I've had a lot of trouble in Italy, I missed Korea Food"

Kim Yoo-jung reveals he suffered at ItalyActor Kim Yoo-jung said at the production presentation of the Lifetime New Entertainment Program Harp The Holiday in Italy (Harp The Holiday) held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Gwanghwamun, Seoul on September 30, I felt like I had experienced a lot of things I wanted to experience, so it was a very good memory.I had a little trouble with the PD in Taji.We had a vacation in the morning and a vacation in the afternoon to meet the purpose of Harp The Holiday, but Alba was too busy and hard.We missed Korea Food and we were very sad, but it was good because we had fun. On the other hand, Harp The Holiday is the first Nomad travel entertainment in Korea to show Kim Yoo-jung leaving Italy for part timer in the morning and Mediterranean traveler in the afternoon.It will be broadcast first at 8:30 p.m. on the 30th.Kim Myung-mi / Lee Jae-ha

Kim Yoo-jung reveals he suffered at Italy

Actor Kim Yoo-jung said at the production presentation of the Lifetime New Entertainment Program 'Harp The Holiday in Italy' (Harp The Holiday) held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Gwanghwamun, Seoul on September 30, "I felt like I had experienced a lot of things I wanted to experience, so it was a very good memory."

"I had a little trouble with the PD in Taji. We had a vacation in the morning and a vacation in the afternoon to meet the purpose of 'Harp The Holiday', but Alba was too busy and hard. We missed Korea Food and we were very sad, but it was good because we had fun. "

On the other hand, 'Harp The Holiday' is the first Nomad travel entertainment in Korea to show Kim Yoo-jung leaving Italy for part timer in the morning and Mediterranean traveler in the afternoon. It will be broadcast first at 8:30 p.m. on the 30th.

Kim Myung-mi / Lee Jae-ha