'Harp The Holiday' Kim Yoo-jung "Top Model of Arts, I was worried but it was good"

Kim Yoo-jung expressed his feelings for becoming Top Model in entertainment.Actor Kim Yoo-jung said at the Lifetime New Entertainment Harp The Holiday in Italy (hereinafter Harp The Holiday) production presentation held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Gwanghwamun, Seoul on September 30, The entertainment itself was unfamiliar.I was worried, but I talked to PD about my favorite hobbies and things I wanted to do when I was resting at the pre-meeting. Kim Yoo-jung said, I was interested and talked together.I was very interested in traveling in a place called Italy and trying to do Alba that I wanted to experience normally.Kim Yoo-jung also said, Even if I want to do Alba in Korea, my friends family say, Just stay home. I wanted to do many of those experiences.Acting itself is a job that tells peoples lives and makes them feel emotional. I wanted to experience that, but it was good to have a chance. Meanwhile, Harp The Holiday is the first Nomad Travel entertainment in Korea to capture Kim Yoo-jungs departure to Italy and part-timer in the morning and the process of living as a Mediterranean Travel in the afternoon.It will be broadcast first at 8:30 p.m. on the 30th.Kim Myung-mi / Lee Jae-ha

Kim Yoo-jung expressed his feelings for becoming Top Model in entertainment.

Actor Kim Yoo-jung said at the Lifetime New entertainment 'Harp The Holiday in Italy' (hereinafter Harp The Holiday) production presentation held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Gwanghwamun, Seoul on September 30, "The entertainment itself was unfamiliar. I was worried, but I talked to PD about my favorite hobbies and things I wanted to do when I was resting at the pre-meeting. "

Kim Yoo-jung said, "I was interested and talked together. "I was very interested in Traveling in a place called Italy and trying to do Alba that I wanted to experience normally."

Kim Yoo-jung also said, "Even if I want to do Alba in Korea, my friends' family say, 'Just stay home.' I wanted to do many of those experiences. Acting itself is a job that tells people's lives and makes them feel emotional. I wanted to experience that, but it was good to have a chance. "

Meanwhile, 'Harp The Holiday' is the first Nomad Travel entertainment in Korea to capture Kim Yoo-jung's departure to Italy and part-timer in the morning and the process of living as a Mediterranean Travel in the afternoon. It will be broadcast first at 8:30 p.m. on the 30th.

Kim Myung-mi / Lee Jae-ha