'Harp The Holiday' Kim Yoo-jung "It was good to have experienced other things"

I wanted to do a lot of experiences like Alba, said Actor Kim Yoo-jung, who took an entertainment program at the Italy production presentation of Harp The Holiday at the Four Seasons Hotel in Jongno-gu on the 30th. I wanted to experience a lot of things because Acting is a job that represents other peoples personal lives, but it was good to have such an opportunity.The Lifetime Channel new program Harp The Holiday is a program that shows Kim Yoo-jung leaving for Italy and traveling with Alba.The TV version will be broadcasted at 8:30 pm on Lifetime, and it will be released first at about 10 minutes on the 5:00 pm Lifetime Digital Channel.Kim Yoo-jung, who left for the Italian small town of Sanjiminano in Tuscany, worked locally as an Alba student and turned into a resting traveler after work.Kim Yoo-jung will release everyday scenes such as driving, drawing, and cooking after leaving Actor life for a while at Harp The Holiday.Kim Yoo-jung, who had never experienced any other job other than Actor, and did not appear in entertainment programs frequently, said, I went to Italy and traveled and I was interested in other things I wanted to experience, and I wanted to experience.Kim Yoo-jung worked in a famous gelato shop in the area.Kim Yoo-jung, who said that there were more than 50 types of gelato and global tourists were busy, said, It was a very different experience and I thought a lot of things while working. I tried hard not to hurt the boss because he gave me a rare opportunity.I thought about creating content that would be a lot of work and vacation time for a young woman who is working hard and representing her twenties, said Yong Seok-in, who directed Harp The Holiday. I was sorry for the hardship that I felt like I was going to work because I was not going to stop the guests.

“I wanted to do a lot of experiences like Alba,” said Actor Kim Yoo-jung, who took an entertainment program at the Italy production presentation of Harp The Holiday at the Four Seasons Hotel in Jongno-gu on the 30th. “I wanted to experience a lot of things because Acting is a job that represents other people’s personal lives, but it was good to have such an opportunity.”

The Lifetime Channel new program 'Harp The Holiday' is a program that shows Kim Yoo-jung leaving for Italy and traveling with Alba.

The TV version will be broadcasted at 8:30 pm on Lifetime, and it will be released first at about 10 minutes on the 5:00 pm Lifetime Digital Channel.

Kim Yoo-jung, who left for the Italian small town of Sanjiminano in Tuscany, worked locally as an Alba student and turned into a resting traveler after work.

Kim Yoo-jung will release everyday scenes such as driving, drawing, and cooking after leaving Actor life for a while at Harp The Holiday.

Kim Yoo-jung, who had never experienced any other job other than Actor, and did not appear in entertainment programs frequently, said, "I went to Italy and traveled and I was interested in other things I wanted to experience, and I wanted to experience."

Kim Yoo-jung worked in a famous gelato shop in the area. Kim Yoo-jung, who said that there were more than 50 types of gelato and global tourists were busy, said, "It was a very different experience and I thought a lot of things while working." "I tried hard not to hurt the boss because he gave me a rare opportunity."

“I thought about creating content that would be a lot of work and vacation time for a young woman who is working hard and representing her twenties,” said Yong Seok-in, who directed Harp The Holiday. “I was sorry for the hardship that I felt like I was going to work because I was not going to stop the guests.”