'Harp The Holiday' Kim Yoo-jung "Single entertainment, burdened but 'pleasure' heart"

Kim Yoo-jung expressed his feelings of challenging solo entertainment.On the 30th, the Lifetime Harp The Holiday production presentation was held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Gwanghwamun. Yongseok PD and Kim Yoo-jung attended the production presentation.Harp The Holiday is a simple nomad entertainment that Actor Kim Yoo-jung travels and Alba, and focuses on Kim Yoo-jungs solo travel.When asked about the meaning after going to Travel in Italy, he said, After I went to Travel, I seem to have learned a lot. I have experienced many people and met many people.I was grateful that I could do this because I could not easily experience making cheese and baking pizza. Meanwhile, Harp The Holiday will be released at 5 pm on the 30th through digital channels, and will be broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 30th on TV channels.

Kim Yoo-jung expressed his feelings of challenging solo entertainment.

On the 30th, the Lifetime 'Harp The Holiday' production presentation was held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Gwanghwamun. Yongseok PD and Kim Yoo-jung attended the production presentation.

'Harp The Holiday' is a simple nomad entertainment that Actor Kim Yoo-jung Travels and Alba, and focuses on Kim Yoo-jung's solo Travel.

When asked about the meaning after going to Travel in Italy, he said, "After I went to Travel, I seem to have learned a lot. I have experienced many people and met many people. I was grateful that I could do this because I could not easily experience making cheese and baking pizza. "

Meanwhile, 'Harp The Holiday' will be released at 5 pm on the 30th through digital channels, and will be broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 30th on TV channels.