'Harp The Holiday' 21-year-old Kim Yoo-jung, 'first Alba + Travel of his life' Top Model

Harp The Holiday Kim Yoo-jung is a 21-year-old Kim Yoo-jung, not an actor, and he will be the top model on his first Alba and Travel.On the 30th, the Lifetime Channel entertainment program Harp The Holiday production presentation was held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Jongno-gu, Seoul.Kim Yoo-jung and Yong Seok-in PD attended the scene.Harp The Holiday is a new entertainment program that Kim Yoo-jung left for Italy alone and made a unique concept that combines Alba and Travel.Kim Yoo-jung, who left for Sanji Minano, a small city in Italy Tuscany, will turn into a Traveler who enjoys rest in the afternoon with a gelato shop Alba in the morning.Kim Yoo-jung, who is the 17th year actor of his debut this year, is expected to release his new life as an actor and return to Kim Yoo-jung, 21 years old, to reveal new things such as driving, drawing, and cooking that he did not show on the air.On this day, Yong Seok-in PD said, Kim Yoo-jung image on TV was a young woman who worked hard and represented her 20s. I thought about what content to enjoy vacationing at the time of work. (A store with Alba) had so many customers, it was a huge tourist destination for beginners to work, and even though they were open at 5:00 am and 12:00 pm, the number of customers was constant.I was sorry for Kim Yoo-jung because I thought I was not just working. Kim Yoo-jung will be the top model for the first Alba in his life with this program.Kim Yoo-jung, who said that the most memorable thing in Italy was working at the gelato shop and the most memorable person was the gelato shop boss, explained, It was busier and harder than I thought.Kim Yoo-jung said, I have been greeting you through drama films since I was a child.I was interested because PD asked me to go to Italy and do something else, and I tried a lot to go and work hard.I did not get to know it, and I did not get to Actor properly, but I tried not to avoid it because (the president) gave me an unusual opportunity.It was a different experience and I had a lot of thoughts. Most of the (guests) are tourists from various countries. Some people order in English and others order in Italian.There are about 50 kinds of gelato, but they all say differently. I thought it would be important to memorize the menu, so I memorized it at the hostel and practiced how to solve the gelato. PD, Yong Seok, said, We asked to go and hit it. It is different for customers to express the same fruit.In language, I have to know more than 200 things, and when I first come in, it takes three months to learn the menu. Kim Yoo-jung learned some in a day.I was surprised that it was great, he praised Kim Yoo-jung.Kim Yoo-jung said, I have learned a lot from all over Italy. I am grateful to experience what I usually do not do easily, such as making cheese and making pizza.When I got back to Korea, Korea looked pretty. I felt like Travel even when I walked the road.When I came back to Korea, I did not want to go home and I wanted to go home. During the break, I also played Top Model in fishing.Kim Yoo-jung said, I am enjoying fishing. As you can see on the air, fishing is influenced by the outside, such as weather.I saw Kim Sae-ron appearing in the Urban Fisherman from time to time, he said, but it may not be my ability to be on the air.In fact, one of the fishing members is Kim Sae-ron, he explained, saying that he enjoys fishing as a hobby.I usually have to explain it to the production team, but I heard the explanation to Kim Yoo-jung throughout the ship departure. I felt that I had been fishing a lot.I can check it on the air by saying that (Kim Yoo-jung) is confident, he added.Kim Yoo-jung, who has been enjoying both Alba and Travel faithfully, thought of many school friends during the Travel period.Kim Yoo-jung said,  (as a high school student), I have seen many friends doing Alba in preparation for the SAT, and it is difficult for my peers to travel far away.I have to go to Alba, go to school, and its hard to get time. I thought I wanted to come to Travel with Friends. I want to experience the next season as a guide to introduce our country.I would like to introduce tourists to places that I do not know much about. I enjoyed living in a genuinely troubled and working and working, and I enjoyed it (on the air), and it will be rewarding and traveling locally, said Yong Seok-in, a PD.Kim Yoo-jung also said, If you look at it, there are a lot of beautiful scenery and many interesting scenes.I would like to have fun so that I can feel like Ive been to Italy. He said, If I say Travel, I can go for a walk in front of my house.I hope I have time to have a rest in my daily life. Harp The Holiday, which will be broadcasted on the 30th, will be released on the 5:00 pm Lifetime Digital Channel every Monday on TV and digital crosses, and will be broadcast on TV at 8:30 pm on the same day.Photos/Lifetime

'Harp The Holiday' Kim Yoo-jung is a 21-year-old Kim Yoo-jung, not an Actor, and he will be the Top Model on his first Alba and Travel.

On the 30th, the Lifetime Channel entertainment program 'Harp The Holiday' production presentation was held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Jongno-gu, Seoul. Kim Yoo-jung and Yong Seok-in PD attended the scene.

'Harp The Holiday' is a new entertainment program that Kim Yoo-jung left for Italy alone and made a unique concept that combines Alba and Travel. Kim Yoo-jung, who left for Sanji Minano, a small city in Italy Tuscany, will turn into a Traveler who enjoys rest in the afternoon with a gelato shop Alba in the morning.

Kim Yoo-jung, who is the 17th year Actor of his debut this year, is expected to release his new life as an Actor and return to Kim Yoo-jung, 21 years old, to reveal new things such as driving, drawing, and cooking that he did not show on the air.

On this day, Yong Seok-in PD said, "Kim Yoo-jung image on TV was a young woman who worked hard and represented her 20s." "I thought about what content to enjoy vacationing at the time of work."

" (A store with Alba) had so many customers, it was a huge tourist destination for beginners to work, and even though they were open at 5:00 am and 12:00 pm, the number of customers was constant. I was sorry for Kim Yoo-jung because I thought I was not just working. "

Kim Yoo-jung will be the Top Model for the first Alba in his life with this program. Kim Yoo-jung, who said that the most memorable thing in Italy was working at the gelato shop and the most memorable person was the gelato shop boss, explained, "It was busier and harder than I thought."

Kim Yoo-jung said, "I have been greeting you through drama films since I was a child. I was interested because PD asked me to go to Italy and do something else, and I tried a lot to go and work hard. I did not get to know it, and I did not get to Actor properly, but I tried not to avoid it because (the president) gave me an unusual opportunity. It was a different experience and I had a lot of thoughts. "

"Most of the (guests) are tourists from various countries. Some people order in English and others order in Italian. There are about 50 kinds of gelato, but they all say differently. I thought it would be important to memorize the menu, so I memorized it at the hostel and practiced how to solve the gelato. "

PD, Yong Seok, said, "We asked to go and hit it. It is different for customers to express the same fruit. In language, I have to know more than 200 things, and when I first come in, it takes three months to learn the menu. "Kim Yoo-jung learned some in a day. I was surprised that it was great," he praised Kim Yoo-jung.

Kim Yoo-jung said, "I have learned a lot from all over Italy. I am grateful to experience what I usually do not do easily, such as making cheese and making pizza. When I got back to Korea, Korea looked pretty. I felt like Travel even when I walked the road. When I came back to Korea, I did not want to go home and I wanted to go home. "

During the break, I also played Top Model in fishing. Kim Yoo-jung said, "I am enjoying fishing." "As you can see on the air, fishing is influenced by the outside, such as weather. "I saw Kim Sae-ron appearing in the 'Urban Fisherman' from time to time," he said, "but it may not be my ability to be on the air. In fact, one of the fishing members is Kim Sae-ron, "he explained, saying that he enjoys fishing as a hobby.

"I usually have to explain it to the production team, but I heard the explanation to Kim Yoo-jung throughout the ship departure. I felt that I had been fishing a lot. "I can check it on the air by saying that (Kim Yoo-jung) is confident," he added.

Kim Yoo-jung, who has been enjoying both Alba and Travel faithfully, thought of many school Friends during the Travel period. Kim Yoo-jung said, " (as a high school student), I have seen many Friends doing Alba in preparation for the SAT, and it is difficult for my peers to Travel far away. I have to go to Alba, go to school, and it's hard to get time. I thought I wanted to come to Travel with Friends. " "I want to experience the next season as a guide to introduce our country. I would like to introduce tourists to places that I do not know much about. "

"I enjoyed living in a genuinely troubled and working and working, and I enjoyed it (on the air), and it will be rewarding and Traveling locally," said Yong Seok-in, a PD.

Kim Yoo-jung also said, "If you look at it, there are a lot of beautiful scenery and many interesting scenes. I would like to have fun so that I can feel like I've been to Italy. "He said," If I say Travel, I can go for a walk in front of my house. I hope I have time to have a rest in my daily life. "

'Harp The Holiday', which will be broadcasted on the 30th, will be released on the 5:00 pm Lifetime Digital Channel every Monday on TV and digital crosses, and will be broadcast on TV at 8:30 pm on the same day.

Photos/Lifetime