"Putting out instead of adding" Emotion Action VagaBond' Will it capture viewers?

Drama, which has raised expectations before the airing due to its spectacular production crew, large production costs, and overseas filming, finally takes off its veil. It is the story of SBSs new gilt drama VagabondThe cast, who attended the production presentation of Vagabond at the SBS office in Mokdong-seo, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 16th, said, I will show a work that is different from other intelligence.Vagabond is a new drama by Yoo In-sik PD, who directed Giant, Salaryman Cho Hanji, Dons Incarnation, and Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu.Jang Young-chul and Jeong Kyung-soon, who showed good sums in Yoo PD and many works, wrote the script, and the production cost of about 25 billion won was spent and the filming period was 11 months.It deals with the process of a man involved in a civil airliner crash digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth.On this day, Yoo In-sik PD introduced Vagabond as an exciting drama with various genres such as intelligence, politics, thriller, and melody, and wanted to create a drama that was unbearably interesting because he was curious about the next episode.Ive finally completed it because many people have been so passionate about it for a long time.Lee Seung-gi and the reservoir are on the front of the Vagabond Lee Seung-gi lost his nephew and played the stuntman Cha Dal-gun, who found the truth against a huge conspiracy.Lee Seung-gi, who described Chadal-gun as a male character, said, I am honored to be cast in a work that is too big. I have melted my emotions into Acting.He also honestly confessed to the burden of starring in the 25 billion masterpieces.Lee Seung-gi said, All the staffs have prepared the perfect scene so that I can not feel the burden. The burden starts with anxiety, but I did not feel burdened because Yoo PD gave me a lot of fun to viewers.I focused on my role and acting, and I felt stable and filmed it. The reservoir that Acts the NIS Black Agent Gohari, who digs up the case with Cha Dal-gun, said, It was very interesting to receive this work for the first time.Ive never been in an intelligence genre before, so Im curious, he said. Gohari is attractive.Vagabond has filmed overseas in Tangier, Morocco, which is the background of the movie Bone Ultimatum, Inception and 007 Spectre.As for the distinction between these works, Lee Seung-gi said, Most of the intelligence is based on extraordinary figures, including former special agents.Vagabonds Chadalgun is a civilian who has never been trained in special training, and it is different from other works that he moves on the occasion of his nephews death.I excluded the motorcycle scene I had prepared to subtract from the glamour in Action. I tried to put my feelings in Action.Thats why I didnt have to refer to Actions role model. I tried to ease it rather than add it.The TV viewer ratings the cast expects are 30 percent.Shin Sung-rok, who led high TV viewer ratings in SBS Drama Return and Empresss Dignity, showed strong confidence in Bond and emphasized that it will become a new level of drama.The first broadcast at 10 pm on the 20th.Putting out instead of adding Emotion Action Vagabond Will it capture viewers?

Drama, which has raised expectations before the airing due to its spectacular production crew, large production costs, and overseas filming, finally takes off its veil. It is the story of SBS's new gilt Drama VagaBond The cast, who attended the production presentation of VagaBond at the SBS office in Mokdong-seo, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 16th, said, "I will show a work that is different from other intelligence."

VagaBond is a new Drama by Yoo In-sik PD, who directed Giant, Salaryman Cho Hanji, Don's Incarnation, and Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu. Jang Young-chul and Jeong Kyung-soon, who showed good sums in Yoo PD and many works, wrote the script, and the production cost of about 25 billion won was spent and the filming period was 11 months. It deals with the process of a man involved in a civil airliner crash digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth.

On this day, Yoo In-sik PD introduced VagaBond as an exciting Drama with various genres such as intelligence, politics, thriller, and melody, and wanted to create a Drama that was unbearably interesting because he was curious about the next episode. “I’ve finally completed it because many people have been so passionate about it for a long time.”

Lee Seung-gi and the reservoir are on the front of the “VagaBondLee Seung-gi lost his nephew and played the stuntman Cha Dal-gun, who found the truth against a huge conspiracy. Lee Seung-gi, who described Chadal-gun as a "male character," said, "I am honored to be cast in a work that is too big. I have melted my emotions into Acting."

He also honestly confessed to the burden of starring in the 25 billion masterpieces. Lee Seung-gi said, "All the staffs have prepared the perfect scene so that I can not feel the burden." "The burden starts with anxiety, but I did not feel burdened because Yoo PD gave me a lot of fun to viewers. I focused on my role and Acting, and I felt stable and filmed it. "

The reservoir that Acts the NIS Black Agent Gohari, who digs up the case with Cha Dal-gun, said, "It was very interesting to receive this work for the first time. “I’ve never been in an intelligence genre before, so I’m curious,” he said. “Gohari is attractive.

VagaBond has filmed overseas in Tangier, Morocco, which is the background of the movie 'Bone Ultimatum', 'Inception' and '007 Spectre'. As for the distinction between these works, Lee Seung-gi said, “Most of the intelligence is based on extraordinary figures, including former special agents. “VagaBond’s Chadalgun is a civilian who has never been trained in special training, and it is different from other works that he moves on the occasion of his nephew’s death.” “I excluded the motorcycle scene I had prepared to subtract from the glamour in Action. I tried to put my feelings in Action. That’s why I didn’t have to refer to Action’s role model. I tried to ease it rather than add it.”

The TV viewer ratings the cast expects are 30 percent. Shin Sung-rok, who led high TV viewer ratings in SBS Drama 'Return' and 'Empress's Dignity', showed strong confidence in 'Bond' and emphasized that 'it will become a new level of Drama'.

The first broadcast at 10 pm on the 20th.

"Putting out instead of adding" Emotion Action VagaBond' Will it capture viewers?