(G) I-DLE "debut 500 Days Celebration" Girl Crush Spray Celebration

Group (G)I-DLE was hit by the debut 500 days.(G) The official I-DLE Instagram posted a photo on September 13 with the article Congratulations on the 500th debut of (G)I-DLE!In the photo, there were images of (G) I-DLE leader So-yeon and members Mi-yeon, Minni, Soo-jin, Song Yuqi and Shuhwa.The six members girl crushes and outstanding beauty catch their eye. The six members cheerful atmosphere is also outstanding.Fans who responded to the photos responded such as Happy 500 days, I will support you for a lifetime and Lets go together forever.delay stock

group (G)I-DLE was hit by the debut 500 days.

(G) The official I-DLE Instagram posted a photo on September 13 with the article "Congratulations on the 500th debut of (G)I-DLE!"

In the photo, there were images of (G) I-DLE leader So-yeon and members Mi-yeon, Minni, Soo-jin, Song Yuqi and Shuhwa. The six members' girl crushes and outstanding beauty catch their eye. The six members' cheerful atmosphere is also outstanding.

Fans who responded to the photos responded such as "Happy 500 days", "I will support you for a lifetime" and "Let's go together forever".

delay stock