'Fudux101' Kim Min-kyu "Red behind other Idol Producer...2-3 times hard"

Fashion magazine Maria Grazia Cucinotta released a picture with ProDeuce X 101 Kim Min-kyu.He showed a photogenic appearance that fits the title of Face Genius, and he told the story of the future aspirations along with the story behind the program in an interview that took place after the filming.The appearance of ProDeuce X 101 was a new Top Model for him: I was an Idol producer, and I was just as happy to be on stage.So I was hoping that if I got to appear, I would be able to stand on stage again and do things I could not experience as an Idol Producer 1 in the first ranking announcement, he kept the top spot throughout the broadcast, saying the secret is his constant effort and his desire to win.I think you showed me who I am and I liked the things I worked hard, and I do not think I was loved because I had something better or better than others.I was just trying to work two to three times harder because I thought I was a lot behind other children myself, and when my friend next to me danced, I danced longer than that.I worked harder because of my extraordinary desire to win.His new hobby is to write a movie review. I like to organize and analyze it. Im into watching movies and writing reviews lately.For example, I am studying the actor, director, score and audience number, and writing the impressions of the movie in the form of a sentiment.Movies and dramas have many roles to experience various fields that I have not experienced (laughs).Kim Min-kyu, who wants to top Model in a new and different look rather than stay in place, can meet with his sensual pictorial and genuine story in the October issue of Maria Grazia Cucinotta published on September 20th.Maria Grazia Cucinotta
Fashion magazine Maria Grazia Cucinotta released a picture with ProDeuce X 101 Kim Min-kyu.He showed a photogenic appearance that fits the title of Face Genius, and he told the story of the future aspirations along with the story behind the program in an interview that took place after the filming.The appearance of ProDeuce X 101 was a new Top Model for him: I was an Idol producer, and I was just as happy to be on stage.So I was hoping that if I got to appear, I would be able to stand on stage again and do things I could not experience as an Idol Producer 1 in the first ranking announcement, he kept the top spot throughout the broadcast, saying the secret is his constant effort and his desire to win.I think you showed me who I am and I liked the things I worked hard, and I do not think I was loved because I had something better or better than others.I was just trying to work two to three times harder because I thought I was a lot behind other children myself, and when my friend next to me danced, I danced longer than that.I worked harder because of my extraordinary desire to win.His new hobby is to write a movie review. I like to organize and analyze it. Im into watching movies and writing reviews lately.For example, I am studying the actor, director, score and audience number, and writing the impressions of the movie in the form of a sentiment.Movies and dramas have many roles to experience various fields that I have not experienced (laughs).Kim Min-kyu, who wants to top Model in a new and different look rather than stay in place, can meet with his sensual pictorial and genuine story in the October issue of Maria Grazia Cucinotta published on September 20th.Maria Grazia Cucinotta

Fashion magazine Maria Grazia Cucinotta' released a picture with 'ProDeuce X 101' Kim Min-kyu.

He showed a photogenic appearance that fits the title of Face Genius, and he told the story of the future aspirations along with the story behind the program in an interview that took place after the filming.

The appearance of ProDeuce X 101 was a new Top Model for him: “I was an Idol Producer, and I was just as happy to be on stage. So I was hoping that if I got to appear, I would be able to stand on stage again and do things I could not experience as an Idol Producer "

1 in the first ranking announcement, he kept the top spot throughout the broadcast, saying the secret is his constant effort and his desire to win. “I think you showed me who I am and I liked the things I worked hard, and I do not think I was loved because I had something better or better than others. I was just trying to work two to three times harder because I thought I was a lot behind other children myself, and when my friend next to me danced, I danced longer than that. I worked harder because of my extraordinary desire to win.”

His new hobby is to write a movie review. “I like to organize and analyze it. I’m into watching movies and writing reviews lately. For example, I am studying the Actor, director, score and audience number, and writing the impressions of the movie in the form of a sentiment. Movies and dramas have many roles to experience various fields that I have not experienced (laughs)."

Kim Min-kyu, who wants to Top Model in a new and different look rather than stay in place, can meet with his sensual pictorial and genuine story in the October issue of Maria Grazia Cucinotta' published on September 20th.

Maria Grazia Cucinotta