"The Man Who EXO Choices" Chanyeol reacts to Sun-Kyu Jang in Sun-Pal

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu was delighted with the group EXOs SNS encounter with Chanyeol.Jang Sung-kyu said on his SNS on the 3rd, I am a Choices man with EXO, along with a screen photo showing Chanyeol.Chanyeol, who conquered the earth, reached out to me. I didnt believe it. Dont be heartbroken. It was a reality after I was clear. Jang Sung-kyu said, But I did not look right back, because I did not want to look easy.I took his hand as if I could not win at the end of the mill. Chanyeols Sunfollow appears to have resulted in the right-hander of Jang Sung-kyu and Chanyeol.Jang Sung-kyus witty response to this is causing a big smile of netizens.On the other hand, Jang Sung-kyu has been active in recent web entertainment Workman, MBC Powerful Intervention Point, Mnet Queendom, JTBC Hogu Chart, Knowing Brother and

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu was delighted with the group EXO's SNS encounter with Chanyeol.

Jang Sung-kyu said on his SNS on the 3rd, "I am a Choices man with EXO, along with a screen photo showing Chanyeol. Chanyeol, who conquered the earth, reached out to me. I didn't believe it. Don't be heartbroken. It was a reality after I was clear. "

Jang Sung-kyu said, "But I did not look right back, because I did not want to look easy. I took his hand as if I could not win at the end of the mill. "

Chanyeol's Sunfollow appears to have resulted in the right-hander of Jang Sung-kyu and Chanyeol. Jang Sung-kyu's witty response to this is causing a big smile of netizens.

On the other hand, Jang Sung-kyu has been active in recent web entertainment 'Workman', MBC 'Powerful Intervention Point', Mnet 'Queendom', JTBC 'Hogu Chart', 'Knowing Brother' and '