VagaBond' Lee Seung-gi X Bae Suzy "Reunited in Six Years...It's Even Good"

Bae Suzy and Lee Seung-gi have revealed their feelings of being reunited six years after the Kuga no Seo.On the afternoon of the 16th, SBSs new gilt drama Vagabond (played by Jang Young-chul, Jeong Kyung-soon, directed by Yoo In-sik) was presented at the SBS building in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul.The event was attended by Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jung-hee, Hwang Bo-ra and Yoo In-sik PD.I met with my brother Seung-gi in six years and co-worked, and it was nice to have a good memory at the time and to be working together, and I was able to shoot easily with a better co-work, Bae Suzy said.Lee Seung-gi said, I think it is not easy to meet the second work again. It is not easy to meet the female actor who represents Suzie. It was good to meet with Vagabond, but it was good at that time, but now it was good acting aspect.I found out that Attitude was too good and great Actor. He was very positive.I have a lot of physical difficulties, but I do not want to be able to shoot my drama easily because I have been cool without a frown. Vagabond is a Korean spy action melodrama that digs into a huge national corruption that a man involved in a civil airliner crash found in a concealed truth.It tells the story of the dangerous and naked adventures of those who have lost their families, affiliations, and even their names, as the title Vagabond. The first broadcast at 10 p.m. on the 20th.

Bae Suzy and Lee Seung-gi have revealed their feelings of being reunited six years after the 'Kuga no Seo'.

On the afternoon of the 16th, sbs's new gilt drama VagaBond' (played by Jang Young-chul, Jeong Kyung-soon, directed by Yoo In-sik) was presented at the sbs building in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul. The event was attended by Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jung-hee, Hwang Bo-ra and Yoo In-sik PD.

"I met with my brother Seung-gi in six years and co-worked, and it was nice to have a good memory at the time and to be working together, and I was able to shoot easily with a better co-work," Bae Suzy said.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I think it is not easy to meet the second work again. It is not easy to meet the female Actor who represents Suzie. It was good to meet with VagaBond', but it was good at that time, but now it was good acting aspect. I found out that Attitude was too good and great 'Actor. He was very positive. I have a lot of physical difficulties, but I do not want to be able to shoot my drama easily because I have been cool without a frown. "

VagaBond' is a Korean spy action melodrama that digs into a huge national corruption that a man involved in a civil airliner crash found in a concealed truth. It tells the story of the dangerous and naked adventures of those who have lost their families, affiliations, and even their names, as the title "VagaBond." The first broadcast at 10 p.m. on the 20th.