Running Man' PD "nine-year anniversary fan meeting, I thought I was going to split up, but there are a lot of left."

Jung Chul-min PD recently announced his impression that he finished the Running Man Nine-year anniversary commemorative fan meeting.On this day, Jung Chul-min PD said, We are still talking to our members about the T-Shirt project, which is part of the Nine-year anniversary fan meeting.(Yu) Jae-seok said just before the final stage, I think Ill be separated after the end, but I think Ill have a lot of luck. Im still talking to the production team and the cast.Ji Suk-jin was 54 years old, but he was really good. I guess Ive been trying to keep this up, and Im sure Ill be happy when Im in trouble, but Im sure itll be a good memory after the end.It was good to have the T-Shirt Project, he added.Meanwhile, Running Man (Yoo Jae-suk, Ji Suk-jin, Haha, Kim Jong Kook, Song Ji-hyo, Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan) has been popular in Korea and Southeast Asia since its first broadcast on July 11, 2010, and has been reborn as a longevity entertainment for 9 years.

Jung Chul-min PD recently announced his impression that he finished the Running Man' nine-year anniversary commemorative fan meeting.

On this day, Jung Chul-min PD said, "We are still talking to our members about the T-Shirt project, which is part of the nine-year anniversary fan meeting. (Yu) Jae-seok said just before the final stage, "I think I'll be separated after the end, but I think I'll have a lot of luck." I'm still talking to the production team and the cast. Ji Suk-jin was 54 years old, but he was really good. "

“I guess I’ve been trying to keep this up, and I’m sure I’ll be happy when I’m in trouble, but I’m sure it’ll be a good memory after the end. It was good to have the 'T-Shirt Project'," he added.

Meanwhile, Running Man' (Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Haha, Kim Jong Kook, Song Ji-hyo, Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan) has been popular in Korea and Southeast Asia since its first broadcast on July 11, 2010, and has been reborn as a longevity entertainment for 9 years.