Jung Chul-min PD "The Danger of Running Man'? Gary got off...I wanted to convince you."

PD Jung Chul-min has told about the Danger of Running Man, which has been running for the past nine years.On the same day, PD Jung Chul-min said, The Danger of Running Man seems to have been when Gary said he would go out.I thought Gary should get off the road, he said. I wanted to persuade him, but I had to send him because he had plans.Yoo Jae-Suk, who does not know abandonment, supported each other by supporting the production team and members.I think Running Man without Garys brother has become a program that is loved by itself because everyone has worked hard.

PD Jung Chul-min has told about the Danger of Running Man, which has been running for the past nine years.

On the same day, PD Jung Chul-min said, "The Danger of Running Man' seems to have been when Gary said he would go out."

“I thought Gary should get off the road,” he said. “I wanted to persuade him, but I had to send him because he had plans.”

"Yoo Jae-Suk, who does not know abandonment, supported each other by supporting the production team and members. I think Running Man without Gary's brother has become a program that is loved by itself because everyone has worked hard. "