Jung Chul-min PD "Running Man' Danger, When Gary Out"

PD Jung Chul-min recalled the moment of the Running Man Danger.On this day, Jung Chul-min PD recalled the moment of the Running Man Danger.I do not think its time for Gary to go out, he said. At that time, the audience rating went down from two seats and fell below 5%.I was confused by the direction and the members were struggling. I tried to persuade Gary, but I could not catch it because I had my life and plans, he said.The members did not give up and believed me. Jung Chul-min PD said that the members who believed in him actively believed when they recruited Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan.First of all, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan showed their willingness to do well, and the members helped a lot. Now, Gary-free Running Man seems to be loved, he said.Running Man is a program in which entertainers introduce various landmarks of Korea through missions.Broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Haha, Yang Se-chan, actor Jeon So-min, Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo and singer Kim Jong-guk are appearing.

PD Jung Chul-min recalled the moment of the "Running Man" Danger.

On this day, Jung Chul-min PD recalled the moment of the "Running Man" Danger. "I do not think it's time for Gary to go out," he said. "At that time, the audience rating went down from two seats and fell below 5%."

"I was confused by the direction and the members were struggling. I tried to persuade Gary, but I could not catch it because I had my life and plans," he said. The members did not give up and believed me. "

Jung Chul-min PD said that the members who believed in him actively believed when they recruited Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan. "First of all, Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan showed their willingness to do well, and the members helped a lot. Now, Gary-free Running Man' seems to be loved," he said.

Running Man' is a program in which entertainers introduce various landmarks of Korea through missions. Broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Haha, Yang Se-chan, actor Jeon So-min, Song Ji-hyo, Lee Kwang-soo and singer Kim Jong-guk are appearing.