Jung Chul-min PD "Running Man' nine-year anniversary, thanks to the members...I will continue to worry"

While Running Man was welcomed by nine-year anniversary, Jung Chul-min PD thanked the members.Running Man is a program that solves missions where the best entertainers in Korea are everywhere. It was first broadcast on July 11, 2010 and has been broadcast for nine years since then.Running Man, which was met by nine-year anniversary, recently conducted a domestic fan meeting Running Zone.In fact, even after the running hole was over, I talked to the members yesterday. Park Jae-seok still talks about fan meeting.He said he didnt know wed make it. Sejin in his 50s, his brother choreographed his 20s.Its still getting a lot of work, he said.Regarding the reason for the fan meeting as a Nine-year anniversary commemorative item of Running Man, Jung PD said, We gathered once a week every Monday and Tuesday, and went abroad. When we passed about Nine-year anniversary, we did not make anything together.Then I saw an overseas fan meeting video and it seemed good to breathe on stage. Jung PD said, I decided to meet fan meeting because I thought that we would like to get closer and more honest with Nine-year anniversary while eating and eating time.The members said, Lets do it when you think about it. Thank you to the members. In fact, the members will be hard.When the members came down from the stage, they said that they were horrified by the cheers of the fans, saying I did well.Running Man is a program that started with Game Variety, but has been working on new projects through various expansions.Jung PD said, Running Man is a program that started with Game Variety, so I feel limited in scalability.I think the image of Running Man and Running Man which former Cho Hyo Jin PD took charge is different.I try to solve the negative image that is always going to end in a dramatic part, and after I take charge, I try to solve it with positive and negative image.I talk to the members.Im talking about what more can I do, but I now think Im going to take a variety of things I can do and melt Running Man and Running Man.I worry about Running Man attracting people who are not tasted - sometimes theres a horrible mix.I thought about other projects, but I think that if I think that my idea is depleted and I left my hand, I can continue to do it.I think that if the PDs change, if the members are maintained, I will be able to show a new look. The 10th and 11th anniversary of Running Man, which will cross the Nine-year anniversary in the future, will also continue.Jung PD said that he would expect the members strength, and he pointed out the way for Running Man to go in the future.When was Dangers moment of the ninth year? Jung PD said, It seems to be the hardest moment when Gary decided to go out.The audience rating fell from two digits to one digit, dropped to 5%, the direction was difficult, and the members were hard. Jung PD said, It was a time when I could not figure out what to do clearly.Gary was trying to persuade him that he would have to meet separately, but Gary was also unable to do so because of personal circumstances. Jung PD said, Danger came to the members due to the members departure. Danger, who was in a position, was overwhelmed.Yoo Jae-Suk is a person who does not know giving up, he said.  (Yoo Jae-Suk) recommended new members to me and the new members were determined to die.I think that all the members cooperation has led to Running Man so far. Jeong PD, who thanked all the members, showed a special affection for Yoo Jae-Suk in particular.Yoo Jae-Suk was already a star when he was an aspiring PD, said Jung PD. When I was in charge of the main PD in my young year, I may have had doubts about me, but I always believed in me and helped a lot.He said, My brother led me and told me what I could not see. I gave a lot of sincere advice and cheered me on what I was claiming.Park Jae-seok is a stupid who knows only broadcasting. He has a better understanding of broadcasting than his usual PD seniors. Jung PD said, Yoo Jae-Suk is a person with a philosophy of entertainment.I also talk about my new program, and I talk about the broadcasting market. I think its good to have a brother.He is a person who has a lot of affection and worry about Running Man and has a strong sense of responsibility. My brother recently cheered me on, Its going to be as rewarding as it is hard. Dont be so tired and suffer. Lets go to the end.I think I am a person with inbok. Finally, Jung PD mentioned the goal of Running Man.He said, I continue to worry about how to properly combine the existing Running Man and the Running Man. He said, I continue to worry about how to enjoy people who are not interested in Running Man.

While Running Man' was welcomed by nine-year anniversary, Jung Chul-min PD thanked the members.

Running Man' is a program that solves missions where the best entertainers in Korea are everywhere. It was first broadcast on July 11, 2010 and has been broadcast for nine years since then.

Running Man', which was met by nine-year anniversary, recently conducted a domestic fan meeting 'Running Zone'. "In fact, even after the 'running hole' was over, I talked to the members yesterday. Park Jae-seok still talks about fan meeting. He said he didn't know we'd make it. Sejin in his 50s, his brother choreographed his 20s. "It's still getting a lot of work," he said.

Regarding the reason for the fan meeting as a nine-year anniversary commemorative item of Running Man', Jung PD said, "We gathered once a week every Monday and Tuesday, and went abroad. When we passed about nine-year anniversary, we did not make anything together. Then I saw an overseas fan meeting video and it seemed good to breathe on stage. "

Jung PD said, "I decided to meet fan meeting because I thought that we would like to get closer and more honest with nine-year anniversary while eating and eating time. The members said, "Let's do it when you think about it." Thank you to the members. In fact, the members will be hard. When the members came down from the stage, they said that they were horrified by the cheers of the fans, saying "I did well."

Running Man' is a program that started with Game Variety, but has been working on new projects through various expansions. Jung PD said, "Running Man' is a program that started with Game Variety, so I feel limited in scalability. I think the Image of Running Man' and Running Man' which former Cho Hyo Jin PD took charge is different. I try to solve the negative Image that is always going to end in a dramatic part, and after I take charge, I try to solve it with positive and negative Image. I talk to the members. I'm talking about 'what more can I do', but I now think I'm going to take a variety of things I can do and melt Running Man' and Running Man'. I worry about Running Man' attracting people who are not tasted - sometimes there's a 'horrible mix'. I thought about other projects, but I think that if I think that my idea is depleted and I left my hand, I can continue to do it. I think that if the PDs change, if the members are maintained, I will be able to show a new look. " The 10th and 11th anniversary of Running Man', which will cross the nine-year anniversary in the future, will also continue. Jung PD said that he would expect the members' strength, and he pointed out the way for Running Man' to go in the future.

When was Danger's moment of the ninth year? Jung PD said, "It seems to be the hardest moment when Gary decided to go out. The audience rating fell from two digits to one digit, dropped to 5%, the direction was difficult, and the members were hard. "

Jung PD said, "It was a time when I could not figure out what to do clearly. Gary was trying to persuade him that he would have to meet separately, but Gary was also unable to do so because of personal circumstances. "

Jung PD said, "Danger came to the members due to the member's departure. Danger, who was in a position, was overwhelmed. "Yoo Jae-Suk is a person who does not know giving up," he said. " (Yoo Jae-Suk) recommended new members to me and the new members were determined to die. I think that all the members' cooperation has led to Running Man' so far. "

Jeong PD, who thanked all the members, showed a special affection for Yoo Jae-Suk in particular. "Yoo Jae-Suk was already a star when he was an aspiring PD," said Jung PD. "When I was in charge of the main PD in my young year, I may have had doubts about me, but I always believed in me and helped a lot."

He said, "My brother led me and told me what I could not see. I gave a lot of sincere advice and cheered me on what I was claiming. Park Jae-seok is a "stupid who knows only broadcasting." He has a better understanding of broadcasting than his usual PD seniors. "

Jung PD said, "Yoo Jae-Suk is a person with a philosophy of entertainment. "I also talk about my new program, and I talk about the broadcasting market. I think it's good to have a brother. He is a person who has a lot of affection and worry about Running Man' and has a strong sense of responsibility. "

"My brother recently cheered me on, 'It's going to be as rewarding as it is hard. Don't be so tired and suffer. Let's go to the end.' I think I am a person with inbok. "

Finally, Jung PD mentioned the goal of Running Man. He said, "I continue to worry about how to properly combine the existing Running Man' and the Running Man'." He said, "I continue to worry about how to enjoy people who are not interested in Running Man'."