Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD "The first nine-year anniversary pro in sbs history...fan meeting meaning"

Jung Chul-min PD revealed why he prepared a fan meeting for Running Man nine-year anniversary.Jung Chul-min PD said, There was one reason why I caught fan meeting with Nine-year anniversary special feature.The truth is, we gathered every Monday and Tuesday every week and went abroad, but when we were about nine-year anniversary, I looked back and wondered if we had made something together.Then I watched the overseas fan meeting video and it seemed good to breathe on stage.Since the members gather together and practice, overseas fan meeting is not a lot of practice because it is the level of cover song.However, I took a private time and gathered and ate it and watched it. I met with a Nine-year anniversary and thought that we would like to get closer and more honest.Theres no program in SBS history thats been nine years. No program to fill 10 years. Members said, Lets do it when we think about it.I wish I had the 10th anniversary, but I wanted to do it at this moment when I was in charge of Running Man. The members are very grateful to me.I have to take a lot of schedules, dance, stage, and song are all difficult.However, when I came down from the stage, I thought that we were good at doing this when I said that the fans cheered me up and said, I did well.Running Man is a program that solves the missions of the best South Korean entertainers everywhere, and unveils the hidden back of the South Korean landmarks through constant rush and urgency confrontation. It is a longevity program of SBS which is being broadcast for nine years after it was first broadcast on July 11, 2010.After taking its own highest rating of 18% (Nilson Korea, national standard) on the broadcast on November 27, 2011, it is now slowing down. It is maintaining an average audience rating of 6%.

Jung Chul-min PD revealed why he prepared a fan meeting for Running Man' nine-year anniversary.

Jung Chul-min PD said, "There was one reason why I caught fan meeting with nine-year anniversary special feature. The truth is, we gathered every Monday and Tuesday every week and went abroad, but when we were about nine-year anniversary, I looked back and wondered if we had made something together. Then I watched the overseas fan meeting video and it seemed good to breathe on stage. Since the members gather together and practice, overseas fan meeting is not a lot of practice because it is the level of cover song. However, I took a private time and gathered and ate it and watched it. I met with a nine-year anniversary and thought that we would like to get closer and more honest. There's no program in sbs history that's been nine years. No program to fill 10 years. Members said, "Let's do it when we think about it." I wish I had the 10th anniversary, but I wanted to do it at this moment when I was in charge of Running Man.' The members are very grateful to me. I have to take a lot of schedules, dance, stage, and song are all difficult. However, when I came down from the stage, I thought that we were good at doing this when I said that the fans cheered me up and said, "I did well."

Running Man' is a program that solves the missions of the best South Korean entertainers everywhere, and unveils the hidden back of the South Korean landmarks through constant rush and urgency confrontation. It is a longevity program of sbs which is being broadcast for nine years after it was first broadcast on July 11, 2010. After taking its own highest rating of 18% (Nilson Korea, national standard) on the broadcast on November 27, 2011, it is now slowing down. It is maintaining an average audience rating of 6%.