'New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Tea Jung Eun-woo, Kim Min-Sang Tears on the Outer... Shin Se-kyung Wordless Up

Jung Eun-woo asked Kim Min-Sang a straight question, but he was turned away.In MBC Tree Drama New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung broadcast on the 19th, Lee Lim (Jung Eun-woo), who had a sense of something, asked his father, Kim Min-Sang, to check whether he was his own son.Irim visited Itae on this day, but Itae did not want to meet Irim. Irim asked Itae outside the door, I came back with a device arrow. Do you not wonder if it is okay?Irim, who kneeled down, said, I must have abama today, I will not step down until then.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung visited Leerim after hearing this news.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: Mamas not all healed, please get up, but Irim didnt budge.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung kneeled next to him and said, Then Ill wait for the entrance exam together.At this point, Itae appeared. I do not know what I want to hear, but I have nothing to say to you.Irim asked, Have you ever loved a device for a moment?Have you ever thought of me once, and I am asking if I am a son in the heart of Abama, Irim said.But Itae turned around without answering Irims question.On this day, Irim shed tears, recalling the past that had always been ignored by Itae since childhood.At this time, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung appeared and patted Lee Lim silently and comforted him.: MBC Tree Drama New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung broadcast capture

Jung Eun-woo asked Kim Min-Sang a straight question, but he was turned away.

In MBC Tree Drama 'New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' broadcast on the 19th, Lee Lim (Jung Eun-woo), who had a sense of something, asked his father, Kim Min-Sang, to check whether he was his own son.

Irim visited Itae on this day, but Itae did not want to meet Irim. Irim asked Itae outside the door, "I came back with a device arrow. Do you not wonder if it is okay?" Irim, who kneeled down, said, "I must have abama today, I will not step down until then."

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung visited Leerim after hearing this news. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: "Mama's not all healed, please get up," but Irim didn't budge. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung kneeled next to him and said, "Then I'll wait for the entrance exam together."

At this point, Itae appeared. "I do not know what I want to hear, but I have nothing to say to you." Irim asked, "Have you ever loved a device for a moment?"

"Have you ever thought of me once, and I am asking if I am a son in the heart of Abama," Irim said. But Itae turned around without answering Irim's question.

On this day, Irim shed tears, recalling the past that had always been ignored by Itae since childhood. At this time, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung appeared and patted Lee Lim silently and comforted him. : MBC Tree Drama 'New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' broadcast capture