Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Cha Eun-woo, with birth secrets in doubt, Shin Se-kyung arms

Cha Eun-woo has been in a tight spot in Shin Se-kyungs arms, questioning my birth secret.In the MBC drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on September 19th, 35-36 (playplayplay by Kim Ho-soo/directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee), Dowon Daegun Yirim (Cha Eun-woo) began to suspect my birth secret.Lee Lim was attacked on the way to the tomb of King Jong-ju Lee (Yoon Jong-hoon) along with Dae-han Lim (Kim Yeo-jin), and was hit by a bow, and began to question when King Jong-ju Lee-gyeom came to his dream.Irim was interested in the king who died the day he was born and looked for the diary of Seung Jung Won, but there was no story of his birth.In response, Cesar Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) said, Mama was preparing for the mama, and you came in from Mamama.Irim replied, Have you ever seen Mama when you left me?Lee Jin was embarrassed, but said, Ive done this before, making a little dress for you, naming it, and waiting for me to meet you, Mamamama, and I remember.So dont ever doubt it again, and the fact that you are my family and my only brother is never changed.Irim went to the king (Kim Min-sang) without believing, and said, I have a kick. I came back with a device arrow.Have you ever loved the device for a moment? Im asking if you ever thought about me or missed me, if you ever thought about me, if I was a son in Mamas mind.The king did not answer the question of Irim, and Irim was tearful of deepening doubt.When Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung embraced such an image, Lee Lim was in the arms of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Then, the truth began to be revealed as the gold medal, Hodam Teacher, spread in the palace.Irim told Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, The King killed your innocent father and Seoraewon people and took the throne from the King.I dont tell you about your brother or Sambo in the Seung Jeong-won diary, but I need to know what happened the day I was born and the King died.When Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung asked, Can you handle it? Irim replied, Im confident that Ill face even the facts I dont want to believe.Yoo Gyeong-sang
Cha Eun-woo has been in a tight spot in Shin Se-kyungs arms, questioning my birth secret.In the MBC drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on September 19th, 35-36 (playplayplay by Kim Ho-soo/directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee), Dowon Daegun Yirim (Cha Eun-woo) began to suspect my birth secret.Lee Lim was attacked on the way to the tomb of King Jong-ju Lee (Yoon Jong-hoon) along with Dae-han Lim (Kim Yeo-jin), and was hit by a bow, and began to question when King Jong-ju Lee-gyeom came to his dream.Irim was interested in the king who died the day he was born and looked for the diary of Seung Jung Won, but there was no story of his birth.In response, Cesar Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) said, Mama was preparing for the mama, and you came in from Mamama.Irim replied, Have you ever seen Mama when you left me?Lee Jin was embarrassed, but said, Ive done this before, making a little dress for you, naming it, and waiting for me to meet you, Mamamama, and I remember.So dont ever doubt it again, and the fact that you are my family and my only brother is never changed.Irim went to the king (Kim Min-sang) without believing, and said, I have a kick. I came back with a device arrow.Have you ever loved the device for a moment? Im asking if you ever thought about me or missed me, if you ever thought about me, if I was a son in Mamas mind.The king did not answer the question of Irim, and Irim was tearful of deepening doubt.When Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung embraced such an image, Lee Lim was in the arms of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Then, the truth began to be revealed as the gold medal, Hodam Teacher, spread in the palace.Irim told Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, The King killed your innocent father and Seoraewon people and took the throne from the King.I dont tell you about your brother or Sambo in the Seung Jeong-won diary, but I need to know what happened the day I was born and the King died.When Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung asked, Can you handle it? Irim replied, Im confident that Ill face even the facts I dont want to believe.Yoo Gyeong-sang

Cha Eun-woo has been in a tight spot in Shin Se-kyung's arms, questioning my birth secret.

In the MBC drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on September 19th, 35-36 (playplayplay by Kim Ho-soo/directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee), Dowon Daegun Yirim (Cha Eun-woo) began to suspect my birth secret.

Lee Lim was attacked on the way to the tomb of King Jong-ju Lee (Yoon Jong-hoon) along with Dae-han Lim (Kim Yeo-jin), and was hit by a bow, and began to question when King Jong-ju Lee-gyeom came to his dream. Irim was interested in the king who died the day he was born and looked for the diary of Seung Jung Won, but there was no story of his birth.

In response, Cesar Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) said, "Mama was preparing for the Mama, and you came in from Mamama. Irim replied, "Have you ever seen Mama when you left me?"

Lee Jin was embarrassed, but said, “I’ve done this before, making a little dress for you, naming it, and waiting for me to meet you, Mama Mama, and I remember. So don’t ever doubt it again, and the fact that you are my family and my only brother is never changed.”

Irim went to the king (Kim Min-sang) without believing, and said, "I have a kick. I came back with a device arrow. “Have you ever loved the device for a moment?” “I’m asking if you ever thought about me or missed me, if you ever thought about me, if I was a son in Mama’s mind.”

The king did not answer the question of Irim, and Irim was tearful of deepening doubt. When Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung embraced such an image, Lee Lim was in the arms of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. Then, the truth began to be revealed as the gold medal, 'Hodam Teacher', spread in the palace.

Irim told Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, "The King killed your innocent father and Seoraewon people and took the throne from the King. I don’t tell you about your brother or Sambo in the Seung Jeong-won diary, but I need to know what happened the day I was born and the King died.” When Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung asked, “Can you handle it?” Irim replied, “I’m confident that I’ll face even the facts I don’t want to believe.

Yoo Gyeong-sang