'New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Cha Eun-woo Shin Se-kyung confirms heart toward each other 'Passy Kiss'

In MBCWednesday-Thursday evening drama drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the 26th, Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) were shown to check their hearts.On this day, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung visited the captain and said, I will be with you if you have to catch it right.I lost my father that day, and now its hard to guarantee the great mans comfort. If you have a plan, tell me.Lee Rim was worried about Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who had sent people to Lee Rim that night, and Lee Rim had a night in his breath.The next day, Irim went back to the captain and asked for something, and worried about Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung also visited Leerim for worry about Leerim, and the two fled the palace together.That night they slept in the next room, but they could not sleep easily.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung asked Irim if he was sleeping, and Irim replied, How can you sleep when you are right next door to me?Lee and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung came out to the yard, and Lee said, I am thinking about what will happen after tomorrow.If I leave, I should have a place to write. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung expressed his mind toward Lee Rim, saying, You do not have to do that, I will be with you wherever Mama is.But Irim said, No, you live your life. I wasnt trapped in the melt-down hall. I waited for you.I can change my name and live here and there, but I can endure it if I think that I am waiting for the day I meet you someday. On the other hand, MBC Wednesday-Thursday evening drama New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung will end on the 26th.

In MBCWednesday-Thursday evening drama drama Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the 26th, Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) were shown to check their hearts.

On this day, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung visited the captain and said, "I will be with you if you have to catch it right. I lost my father that day, and now it’s hard to guarantee the great man’s comfort. If you have a plan, tell me.”

Lee Rim was worried about Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who had sent people to Lee Rim that night, and Lee Rim had a night in his breath.

The next day, Irim went back to the captain and asked for something, and worried about Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung also visited Leerim for worry about Leerim, and the two fled the palace together.

That night they slept in the next room, but they could not sleep easily. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung asked Irim if he was sleeping, and Irim replied, "How can you sleep when you are right next door to me?"

Lee and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung came out to the yard, and Lee said, "I am thinking about what will happen after tomorrow. If I leave, I should have a place to write. "

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung expressed his mind toward Lee Rim, saying, "You do not have to do that, I will be with you wherever Mama is."

But Irim said, “No, you live your life.” “I wasn’t trapped in the melt-down hall. I waited for you. I can change my name and live here and there, but I can endure it if I think that I am waiting for the day I meet you someday. "

On the other hand, MBC Wednesday-Thursday evening drama 'New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' will end on the 26th.