Running Man' Ji Suk-jin panics over First Love story: "What do you mean"

Broadcaster Ji Suk-jin reveals embarrassment at First Love referenceOn the evening of the 29th, SBS entertainment Running Man, the members who finished the Running 9 fan meeting You only want to be good - Hukans Race was held.I dont look happy today, I think its different than usual, Ji Suk-jin said, expressing concern towards Jeon So-min.Kim Jong Kook said, Do not excuse the people. Seok Jin Lee did not sleep because of First Love yesterday.Yang Se-chan also said,  (Ji Suk-jin) told me as soon as he came, Disclosure said.Ji Suk-jin, who heard this, tried to fix the situation, saying, I was thinking about my friends and my friends when I saw my graduation album yesterday.However, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, What is your name? And Ji Suk-jin laughed, refuting, I care about your gift.He also said, Take your eyes off toward Song Ji-hyo and gave the members a why do you do it to Ji-hyo?

Broadcaster Ji Suk-jin reveals embarrassment at First Love reference

On the evening of the 29th, sbs entertainment Running Man', the members who finished the 'Running 9' fan meeting 'You only want to be good - Hukans Race' was held.

"I don't look happy today, I think it's different than usual," Ji Suk-jin said, expressing concern towards Jeon So-min.

Kim Jong Kook said, "Do not excuse the people. Seok Jin Lee did not sleep because of First Love yesterday." Yang Se-chan also said, " (Ji Suk-jin) told me as soon as he came," Disclosure said.

Ji Suk-jin, who heard this, tried to fix the situation, saying, "I was thinking about my friends and my friends when I saw my graduation album yesterday."

However, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "What is your name?" And Ji Suk-jin laughed, refuting, "I care about your gift."

He also said, "Take your eyes off" toward Song Ji-hyo and gave the members a "why do you do it to Ji-hyo?"