BLACKPINK Jenny Kim reveals past photos of Lovely row 'smile heartbeat'

Group BLACKPINK member Jenny Kim has released past photos.Jenny Kim wrote on her Instagram account on September 4, Look what i found on my phone (look at this).I found something on my cell phone). Inside the photo was a picture of Jenny Kim during her last-minute activity, with her smiling brightly at the camera.Jenny Kims eyes and a lovely atmosphere catch the eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as It was beautiful in the old days, it is still beautiful, It is so cute in the world and delay stock

group BLACKPINK member Jenny Kim has released past photos.

Jenny Kim wrote on her Instagram account on September 4, "Look what i found on my phOne (look at this). I found something on my cell phOne). "

Inside the photo was a picture of Jenny Kim during her "last-minute" activity, with her smiling brightly at the camera. Jenny Kim's eyes and a Lovely atmosphere catch the eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "It was beautiful in the old days, it is still beautiful", "It is so cute in the world" and "

delay stock