Kim Hyun-joo "The usual routine is rather busier...Exercise and flower arrangements and travel."

Actor Kim Hyun-joos Elle October issue picture was released.Kim Hyun-joo played a hot role as a lawyer for Han Tae-joo in OCN Drama Watcher, which last month was popular.In this picture with the October issue of Elle, he has done a great job of digesting a green suit and an intense black leather dress as well as a natural white shirt that can not be digested by anyone.In addition, she showed a variety of charms that were not as good as her acting ability with a sophisticated and chic appearance that was not well seen before.In a long interview, Kim Hyun-joo showed a frank and genuine charm.Kim Hyun-joo, who says that every drama is the last work, said, Drama itself is satisfactory.The director, the actor who played with him, and the script were good.However, I should have been mentally and complexly tugging the character Han Tae-joo, which I express, but I feel sorry for myself because I do not seem to be expressed as much as I thought. Asked about lifestyles other than Acting, he said, I am more busy than I am working on. I am Exercise for three days a week and Actor about what I was interested in.I learned botanical art, and the flower arrangements I had for quite some time had been certified, I learned violin, I had a little piano, I had drums for quite some time.I like to travel alone, so if I move once, I will cry for about 20 days. Of course, I cry because I am lonely. As such, more pictures and interviews by Actor Kim Hyun-joo can be found in the October issue of Elle and on the website.Photo: Elle

Actor Kim Hyun-joo's "Elle" October issue picture was released.

Kim Hyun-joo played a hot role as a lawyer for Han Tae-joo in OCN Drama 'Watcher', which last month was popular. In this picture with the October issue of 'Elle', he has done a great job of digesting a green suit and an intense black leather dress as well as a natural white shirt that can not be digested by anyone. In addition, she showed a variety of charms that were not as good as her Acting ability with a sophisticated and chic appearance that was not well seen before.

In a long interview, Kim Hyun-joo showed a frank and genuine charm. Kim Hyun-joo, who says that every Drama is the last work, said, "Drama itself is satisfActory. The director, the Actor who played with him, and the script were good. However, I should have been mentally and complexly tugging the character 'Han Tae-joo', which I express, but I feel sorry for myself because I do not seem to be expressed as much as I thought. "

Asked about lifestyles other than Acting, he said, "I am more busy than I am working on. I am Exercise for three days a week and Actor about what I was interested in. I learned botanical art, and the flower arrangements I had for quite some time had been certified, I learned violin, I had a little piano, I had drums for quite some time. I like to travel alone, so if I move once, I will cry for about 20 days. Of course, I cry because I am lonely. "

As such, more pictures and interviews by Actor Kim Hyun-joo can be found in the October issue of 'Elle' and on the website.

Photo: Elle