All The Butlers' Noh Sa-yeon James Moosong Lee The 10th Commendation of the American Couple Flower Road

The 26th year of marriage, Noh Sa-yeon and James Moosong Lee completed the Ten Commandments of the Real-life Couple.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 1st, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyeong, who complete the Ten Commandments of Couples with Noh Sa-yeon and James Moosong Lee, were portrayed.Lee Seung-gis proposal was to put a water bomb penalty on the couples quiz, in which the team who had been quizzed asked to add commandments at random.Lee Seung-gi, Yook Sungjae were divided into Noh Sa-yeon team, Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Sang-yoon was divided into James Moosong Lee team.First, Noh Sa-yeon said, I hated my husband to some extent when I hated him. Lee Seung-gi answered, The frame is falling.James Moosong Lee quizzed, I am a deer wife, but I have never lost this thing because I am called a strong deer. The answer was arm wrestling.The members turned into human thimbles as a penalty to drop the thimble with water on their face.Later, the members suggested that they should say, Thank you for marrying me every night, I love you, about the couples ten commandments.James Moosong Lee, who said, It is not because I do not like it, but because I did not try it, decided, I will do it from today.In fact, James Moosong Lee said, Thank you for marrying me, when he saw his former Noh Sa-yeon.The next morning, as a surprise guest, Noh Sa-yeons sister, Nosabong, and her cousin Han Sang-jin came to visit.Nosabong prepared a morning table full of sincerity for the two people and members, and the members showed Morning Mukbang as soon as they opened their eyes.Lee Seung-gi said, I have been up for about seven minutes and the audio does not empty. Han Sang-jin said, My family should not rest, Lee Sang-yoon said, When I come to my house, entertainment will be soon.Over breakfast, James Moosong Lee applied for a couples Ten Commandments adjustment.James Moosong Lee said, Noh Sa-yeon says I do not love him no matter what I do.Yang Se-hyeong asked to be a forbidden word, and Han Sang-jin sided with James Moosong Lee, saying, The love of 0th place is Noh Sa-yeon to James Moosong Lee.Noh Sa-yeon and James Moosong Lee have since posted a couples ten commandments to honor each other, not to be wicked.
The 26th year of marriage, Noh Sa-yeon and James Moosong Lee completed the Ten Commandments of the Real-life Couple.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 1st, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyeong, who complete the Ten Commandments of Couples with Noh Sa-yeon and James Moosong Lee, were portrayed.Lee Seung-gis proposal was to put a water bomb penalty on the couples quiz, in which the team who had been quizzed asked to add commandments at random.Lee Seung-gi, Yook Sungjae were divided into Noh Sa-yeon team, Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Sang-yoon was divided into James Moosong Lee team.First, Noh Sa-yeon said, I hated my husband to some extent when I hated him. Lee Seung-gi answered, The frame is falling.James Moosong Lee quizzed, I am a deer wife, but I have never lost this thing because I am called a strong deer. The answer was arm wrestling.The members turned into human thimbles as a penalty to drop the thimble with water on their face.Later, the members suggested that they should say, Thank you for marrying me every night, I love you, about the couples ten commandments.James Moosong Lee, who said, It is not because I do not like it, but because I did not try it, decided, I will do it from today.In fact, James Moosong Lee said, Thank you for marrying me, when he saw his former Noh Sa-yeon.The next morning, as a surprise guest, Noh Sa-yeons sister, Nosabong, and her cousin Han Sang-jin came to visit.Nosabong prepared a morning table full of sincerity for the two people and members, and the members showed Morning Mukbang as soon as they opened their eyes.Lee Seung-gi said, I have been up for about seven minutes and the audio does not empty. Han Sang-jin said, My family should not rest, Lee Sang-yoon said, When I come to my house, entertainment will be soon.Over breakfast, James Moosong Lee applied for a couples Ten Commandments adjustment.James Moosong Lee said, Noh Sa-yeon says I do not love him no matter what I do.Yang Se-hyeong asked to be a forbidden word, and Han Sang-jin sided with James Moosong Lee, saying, The love of 0th place is Noh Sa-yeon to James Moosong Lee.Noh Sa-yeon and James Moosong Lee have since posted a couples ten commandments to honor each other, not to be wicked.

The 26th year of marriage, Noh Sa-yeon and James Moosong Lee completed the Ten Commandments of the Real-life Couple.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 1st, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyeong, who complete the 'Ten Commandments of Couples' with Noh Sa-yeon and James Moosong Lee, were portrayed.

Lee Seung-gi’s proposal was to put a “water bomb penalty” on the couple’s quiz, in which the team who had been quizzed asked to add commandments at random. Lee Seung-gi, Yook Sungjae were divided into Noh Sa-yeon team, Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Sang-yoon was divided into James Moosong Lee team.

First, Noh Sa-yeon said, "I hated my husband to some extent when I hated him." Lee Seung-gi answered, "The frame is falling." James Moosong Lee quizzed, “I am a deer wife, but I have never lost this thing because I am called a ‘strong deer’.” The answer was arm wrestling. The members turned into 'human thimbles' as a penalty to drop the thimble with water on their face.

Later, the members suggested that they should say, "Thank you for marrying me every night, I love you," about the couple's ten commandments. James Moosong Lee, who said, "It is not because I do not like it, but because I did not try it," decided, "I will do it from today." In fact, James Moosong Lee said, "Thank you for marrying me," when he saw his former Noh Sa-yeon.

The next morning, as a surprise guest, Noh Sa-yeon's sister, Nosabong, and her cousin Han Sang-jin came to visit. Nosabong prepared a morning table full of sincerity for the two people and members, and the members showed Morning Mukbang as soon as they opened their eyes. Lee Seung-gi said, "I have been up for about seven minutes and the audio does not empty." Han Sang-jin said, "My family should not rest," Lee Sang-yoon said, "When I come to my house, entertainment will be soon."

Over breakfast, James Moosong Lee applied for a couple's Ten Commandments adjustment. James Moosong Lee said, "Noh Sa-yeon says I do not love him no matter what I do." Yang Se-hyeong asked to be a forbidden word, and Han Sang-jin sided with James Moosong Lee, saying, "The love of 0th place is Noh Sa-yeon to James Moosong Lee." Noh Sa-yeon and James Moosong Lee have since posted a couple's ten commandments to honor each other, not to be wicked.