All The Butlers' Noh Sa-yeon, Lee Seung-gi and Arm wrestling showdown win "Kim Gu win"

All The Butlers Noh Sa-yeon wins Arm wrestling against Lee Seung-giOn SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Noh Sa-yeon and Lee Mu-song appeared.Noh Sa-yeon said, I never lost Arm wrestling, and said, I once won Kim Gu.Lee Seung-gi asked Noh Sa-yeon to play Arm wrestling, saying, So can I just taste Arm wrestling?Noh Sa-yeon then started Lee Seung-gi and Arm wrestling, saying, What is it, then taste it. Noh Sa-yeon won the victory.Yang Se-hyeong laughed, saying, How hard did the victory work, I saw a magpie.

All The Butlers' Noh Sa-yeon wins Arm wrestling against Lee Seung-gi

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Noh Sa-yeon and Lee Mu-song appeared.

Noh Sa-yeon said, "I never lost Arm wrestling," and said, "I once won Kim Gu."

Lee Seung-gi asked Noh Sa-yeon to play Arm wrestling, saying, "So can I just taste Arm wrestling?" Noh Sa-yeon then started Lee Seung-gi and Arm wrestling, saying, "What is it, then taste it." Noh Sa-yeon won the victory.

Yang Se-hyeong laughed, saying, "How hard did the victory work, I saw a magpie."