All The Butlers' Lee Sang-yoon's 'Car car', Park Ji-woo laughed and tears shed

All The Butlers Lee Sang-yoon gave a laugh with a serious Car car carOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 15th, Park Ji-woo laughed at Lee Sang-yoons dance and shed tears.Lee Sang-yoon, who was considered the weakest on the day, breathed with his partner with tremendous immersion.Park Ji-woo, master of the extraordinary Paso Doble, admired, I think I have come to calculate what to do while the members are doing in front of me. Shin Sung-rok said, It is also very computational.Lee Seung-gi asked, Did you calculate the last performance? Lee Sang-yoon said, I want to express the feeling too much, but I can not express it because I can not use my body.The following is Car car. Lee Sang-yoon seriously showed Car car car, but only the basic step repeated and made everyone laugh.Park Ji-woo laughed and also had muscle aches and tears; Park Ji-woo struggled to see the possibility, saying, Im riding my own rhythm.Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, I thought I was watching human yunol.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

All The Butlers' Lee Sang-yoon gave a laugh with a serious 'Car car car'

On sbs All The Butlers' broadcast on the 15th, Park Ji-woo laughed at Lee Sang-yoon's dance and shed tears.

Lee Sang-yoon, who was considered the weakest on the day, breathed with his partner with tremendous immersion. Park Ji-woo, master of the extraordinary 'Paso Doble', admired, "I think I have come to calculate what to do while the members are doing in front of me." Shin Sung-rok said, "It is also very computational."

Lee Seung-gi asked, "Did you calculate the last performance?" Lee Sang-yoon said, "I want to express the feeling too much, but I can not express it because I can not use my body."

The following is 'Car car'. Lee Sang-yoon seriously showed 'Car car car', but only the basic step repeated and made everyone laugh. Park Ji-woo laughed and also had muscle aches and tears; Park Ji-woo struggled to see the possibility, saying, "I'm riding my own rhythm." Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, "I thought I was watching human yunol."

Photo = sbs Broadcasting Screen