All The Butlers' Lee Sang-yoon, bold Pasodoble 'Kiss Ending'...Shin Sung-rok "I thought I was kissing"

Lee Sang-yoon was impressed with his bold look.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 15th, we conducted a test to select the main character to take on <Paso Doble> to decorate the opening of the performance.On the day of the show, Lee Sang-yoon took off his body image and showed bold movements, which gave everyone an admiration, especially in the ending scene, which gave him intensity with a movement reminiscent of kisses.So Master Park Ji-woo ran to the camera and certified the chicken that appeared on his arm, saying chicken.Also, Um Hye-ri, who was a partner, raised his thumb to Lee Sang-yoon, saying, I stopped the lead.Shin Sung-rok was surprised, saying, I thought I was kissing. Lee Seung-gi also quipped, I thought it was a broadcast accident.But the party, Lee Sang-yoon, soon appeared shy when the performance ended.Lee Seung-gi suggested, This is probably a better decision for a partner to make. But Park Ji-woo said, I make a decision.After all, Shin Sung-rok said, The civil petition is coming out; it is said that Dictatorship is too severe.Park Ji-woo then said, This is not Dictatorship, this is my work and I made it and I will succeed.I think Sang Yoon has come to think about what I should do while two people are doing, said Master Park Ji-woo.And Lee Seung-gi asked, Did you calculate the ending?Lee Sang-yoon explained, I did not calculate it. I wanted to express my feelings, but I could not express myself because I could not use my body.Master Park Ji-woo said, Thats instinctive. I think its bold to express it. Its good.

Lee Sang-yoon was impressed with his bold look.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 15th, we conducted a test to select the main character to take on <Paso Doble> to decorate the opening of the performance.

On the day of the show, Lee Sang-yoon took off his body image and showed bold movements, which gave everyone an admiration, especially in the ending scene, which gave him intensity with a movement reminiscent of kisses.

So Master Park Ji-woo ran to the camera and certified the chicken that appeared on his arm, saying "chicken." Also, Um Hye-ri, who was a partner, raised his thumb to Lee Sang-yoon, saying, "I stopped the lead."

Shin Sung-rok was surprised, saying, "I thought I was kissing." Lee Seung-gi also quipped, "I thought it was a broadcast accident." But the party, Lee Sang-yoon, soon appeared shy when the performance ended.

Lee Seung-gi suggested, "This is probably a better decision for a partner to make." But Park Ji-woo said, "I make a decision."

After all, Shin Sung-rok said, "The civil petition is coming out; it is said that Dictatorship is too severe." Park Ji-woo then said, "This is not Dictatorship, this is my work and I made it and I will succeed."

"I think Sang Yoon has come to think about what I should do while two people are doing," said Master Park Ji-woo. And Lee Seung-gi asked, "Did you calculate the ending?"

Lee Sang-yoon explained, "I did not calculate it. I wanted to express my feelings, but I could not express myself because I could not use my body." Master Park Ji-woo said, "That's instinctive. I think it's bold to express it. It's good."