All The Butlers' Lee Sang-yoon, 'Reversal story'

Body teeth Lee Sang-yoon took on the opening solo.On the 15th SBS entertainment All The Butlers, a day before the dance collaboration performance, Master Park Ji-woo said, Two dance sports members will be put into Car car.The members who confirmed the demonstration were nervous, saying, I think I should give up my mission. However, I soon received applause from Lee Seung-gi, expressing it with dance as I felt like watching Car car car.Lee Sang-yoon wanted to be nervous about I do not feel it, but it was a rediscovery of Lee Sang-yoon by reinterpreting the dance in his style and sublimating the dance with basic step.Its a really important start, more than a minute, said the master, who said, Lets do it. Lee Sang-yoon was burdened with the burden.The car car car event was followed by Shin Sung-rok and Lee Seung-gi.The master said, I do not think Sang Yoon should be a car car.Lee Seung-gi said, When Sang-yoon, who is most afraid of dancing, took the most important opening, the master said, I will give you the slogan of dance sangyun, do you believe me?I was excited to say.All The Butlers broadcast screen capture

Body teeth Lee Sang-yoon took on the opening solo.

On the 15th sbs entertainment All The Butlers', a day before the dance collaboration performance, Master Park Ji-woo said, "Two dance sports members will be put into 'Car car'."

The members who confirmed the demonstration were nervous, saying, "I think I should give up my mission." However, I soon received applause from Lee Seung-gi, expressing it with dance as I felt like watching 'Car car car'. Lee Sang-yoon wanted to be nervous about "I do not feel it", but it was a rediscovery of Lee Sang-yoon by reinterpreting the dance in his style and sublimating the dance with basic step.

"It's a really important start, more than a minute," said the master, who said, "Let's do it." Lee Sang-yoon was burdened with the burden. The Car car car event was followed by Shin Sung-rok and Lee Seung-gi. The master said, "I do not think Sang Yoon should be a car car."

Lee Seung-gi said, "When Sang-yoon, who is most afraid of dancing, took the most important opening," the master said, "I will give you the slogan of dance sangyun, do you believe me? "I was excited to say.

All The Butlers' broadcast screen capture