All The Butlers' Jang Na-ra, Lee Sang-yoon best Friend appears as...

SBS All The Butlers attracted the attention of viewers with a friendship travel special that can look back on the meaning of true Friend.According to Nielsen Korea, SBS All The Butlers furniture TV viewer ratings were 7.3% (hereinafter the second part of the metropolitan area) and 2049 target TV viewer ratings, which were collected for young viewers aged 20 to 49, recorded 3.7%.Top TV viewer ratings per minute soared to 8.4 per cent.The broadcast was featured in the Friend Master feature, and a moisturizing trip to Gyeongju was drawn with friends invited by Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae.The members invited Friend, who had many things to learn most about each, to say of Friend, whom Lee Sang-yoon invited, The personality is not insane.I am serious, he said. I am a friend with a lot of talent in various fields.As the question of who the invited friend would be, Actor Jang Na-ra, the friend of Lee Sang-yoon, first appeared and led the cheers of the members.Jang Na-ra said: I was a bit serious and not funny, so I was not good at performing, but (Lee Sang-yoon) told me not to worry.I said I would take care of everything. Then Jang Na-ra said to Lee Sang-yoon, who is breathing in the drama VIP scheduled to be broadcast, It feels like this boss on our team.I am doing my best and it is the funniest in our team. Followed by Friend Yoo Byung-jae in Yang Se-hyeong, Friend Actor Shin Seung-Hwan in Lee Seung-gi, and Friend Bitobi Peniel Shin in Yook Sungjae.Lee Seung-gi said that Shin Seung-Hwans advantage was a good catcher.Shin Seung-Hwan showed off his organs by blowing a PET bottle with his nose and attaching a can to his forehead as a nickname of Jung Seung-hwan.However, Yoo Byung-jae also easily blew a PET bottle with his nose, followed by Jang Na-ra, who succeeded in two organs and intercepted everyones applause.In the meantime, Jang Na-ra handed out his favorite snack, the sweetened jelly, to the members. Lee Sang-yoon added, I ate this only the day I filmed.Yoo Byung-jae asked, I have been close to 20 years and I am still nervous, and Jang Na-ra replied, The more you do, the worse you get.Lee Sang-yoon, who watched Jang Na-ra, said, Jang Na-ra is always very sorry when I NG, and Jang Na-ra said, I always think that I should pay for my rice and take responsibility.Jang Na-ra said, I will have the capacity and role I expect while casting, but I am always nervous that I will not be able to do it.The crew introduced the members and friends who arrived at the race to the Friend knows that Friend is Friend only when hardship and misfortune come of the proverb about Friend.The members were worried about the mission to be given in the future, and Yang Se-hyeong explained the Chinese character of Danger and said, It may be Danger or an opportunity.So lets think about friendship travel today and think about it in a good way. Since then, they have been wearing a couple of couples shared through friendship tests and visited the amusement park.The mission given at the amusement park was to share two pairs: Roller Coaster, which falls vertically to 90 degrees, and Roller Coaster, which is not foothold.Lee Seung-gi and Shin Seung-Hwan, who won the pre-game, were excluded from the boarding list, while Yook Sungjae and Peniel Shin, Yang Se-hyeong and Yoo Byung-jae decided to ride two Roller Coaster together.Meanwhile, Lee Sang-yoon said, In the Indian proverb, Friend is the one who goes with the sadness of Friend. He decided to ride two Roller Coaster alone on behalf of Jang Na-ra, who is highly afraid of heights.Instead, Lee Sang-yoon said, Please replace me if you have a dance and a song after that, and Jang Na-ra responded happily.Following the warm scenes of the two Friends, the scene of Jang Na-ra singing his past hit song Sweet Dream was predicted, and this scene took the best one minute with 8.4% of the TV viewer ratings per minute, as it proved many peoples expectation for Singer Jang Na-ra.
SBS All The Butlers attracted the attention of viewers with a friendship travel special that can look back on the meaning of true Friend.According to Nielsen Korea, SBS All The Butlers furniture TV viewer ratings were 7.3% (hereinafter the second part of the metropolitan area) and 2049 target TV viewer ratings, which were collected for young viewers aged 20 to 49, recorded 3.7%.Top TV viewer ratings per minute soared to 8.4 per cent.The broadcast was featured in the Friend Master feature, and a moisturizing trip to Gyeongju was drawn with friends invited by Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae.The members invited Friend, who had many things to learn most about each, to say of Friend, whom Lee Sang-yoon invited, The personality is not insane.I am serious, he said. I am a friend with a lot of talent in various fields.As the question of who the invited friend would be, Actor Jang Na-ra, the friend of Lee Sang-yoon, first appeared and led the cheers of the members.Jang Na-ra said: I was a bit serious and not funny, so I was not good at performing, but (Lee Sang-yoon) told me not to worry.I said I would take care of everything. Then Jang Na-ra said to Lee Sang-yoon, who is breathing in the drama VIP scheduled to be broadcast, It feels like this boss on our team.I am doing my best and it is the funniest in our team. Followed by Friend Yoo Byung-jae in Yang Se-hyeong, Friend Actor Shin Seung-Hwan in Lee Seung-gi, and Friend Bitobi Peniel Shin in Yook Sungjae.Lee Seung-gi said that Shin Seung-Hwans advantage was a good catcher.Shin Seung-Hwan showed off his organs by blowing a PET bottle with his nose and attaching a can to his forehead as a nickname of Jung Seung-hwan.However, Yoo Byung-jae also easily blew a PET bottle with his nose, followed by Jang Na-ra, who succeeded in two organs and intercepted everyones applause.In the meantime, Jang Na-ra handed out his favorite snack, the sweetened jelly, to the members. Lee Sang-yoon added, I ate this only the day I filmed.Yoo Byung-jae asked, I have been close to 20 years and I am still nervous, and Jang Na-ra replied, The more you do, the worse you get.Lee Sang-yoon, who watched Jang Na-ra, said, Jang Na-ra is always very sorry when I NG, and Jang Na-ra said, I always think that I should pay for my rice and take responsibility.Jang Na-ra said, I will have the capacity and role I expect while casting, but I am always nervous that I will not be able to do it.The crew introduced the members and friends who arrived at the race to the Friend knows that Friend is Friend only when hardship and misfortune come of the proverb about Friend.The members were worried about the mission to be given in the future, and Yang Se-hyeong explained the Chinese character of Danger and said, It may be Danger or an opportunity.So lets think about friendship travel today and think about it in a good way. Since then, they have been wearing a couple of couples shared through friendship tests and visited the amusement park.The mission given at the amusement park was to share two pairs: Roller Coaster, which falls vertically to 90 degrees, and Roller Coaster, which is not foothold.Lee Seung-gi and Shin Seung-Hwan, who won the pre-game, were excluded from the boarding list, while Yook Sungjae and Peniel Shin, Yang Se-hyeong and Yoo Byung-jae decided to ride two Roller Coaster together.Meanwhile, Lee Sang-yoon said, In the Indian proverb, Friend is the one who goes with the sadness of Friend. He decided to ride two Roller Coaster alone on behalf of Jang Na-ra, who is highly afraid of heights.Instead, Lee Sang-yoon said, Please replace me if you have a dance and a song after that, and Jang Na-ra responded happily.Following the warm scenes of the two Friends, the scene of Jang Na-ra singing his past hit song Sweet Dream was predicted, and this scene took the best one minute with 8.4% of the TV viewer ratings per minute, as it proved many peoples expectation for Singer Jang Na-ra.

SBS All The Butlers' attracted the attention of viewers with a Friendship travel special that can look back on the meaning of true Friend.

According to Nielsen Korea, SBS All The Butlers' furniture TV viewer ratings were 7.3% (hereinafter the second part of the metropolitan area) and '2049 target TV viewer ratings', which were collected for young viewers aged 20 to 49, recorded 3.7%. Top TV viewer ratings per minute soared to 8.4 per cent.

The broadcast was featured in the 'Friend Master' feature, and a moisturizing trip to Gyeongju was drawn with Friends invited by Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae.

The members invited Friend, who had many things to learn most about each, to say of Friend, whom Lee Sang-yoon invited, "The personality is not 'insane'. "I am serious," he said. "I am a Friend with a lot of talent in various fields." As the question of who the invited Friend would be, Actor Jang Na-ra, the Friend of Lee Sang-yoon, first appeared and led the cheers of the members.

Jang Na-ra said: "I was a bit serious and not funny, so I was not good at performing, but (Lee Sang-yoon) told me not to worry. I said I would take care of everything. " Then Jang Na-ra said to Lee Sang-yoon, who is breathing in the drama 'VIP' scheduled to be broadcast, "It feels like 'this boss' on our team. I am doing my best and it is the funniest in our team. "

Followed by Friend Yoo Byung-jae in Yang Se-hyeong, Friend Actor Shin Seung-Hwan in Lee Seung-gi, and Friend Bitobi Peniel Shin in Yook Sungjae. Lee Seung-gi said that Shin Seung-Hwan's advantage was "a good catcher". Shin Seung-Hwan showed off his organs by blowing a PET bottle with his nose and attaching a can to his forehead as a nickname of 'Jung Seung-hwan'. However, Yoo Byung-jae also easily blew a PET bottle with his nose, followed by Jang Na-ra, who succeeded in two organs and intercepted everyone's applause.

In the meantime, Jang Na-ra handed out his favorite snack, the sweetened jelly, to the members. Lee Sang-yoon added, "I ate this only the day I filmed." Yoo Byung-jae asked, "I have been close to 20 years and I am still nervous," and Jang Na-ra replied, "The more you do, the worse you get."

Lee Sang-yoon, who watched Jang Na-ra, said, "Jang Na-ra is always very sorry when I NG," and Jang Na-ra said, "I always think that I should pay for my rice and take responsibility." Jang Na-ra said, "I will have the capacity and role I expect while casting, but I am always nervous that I will not be able to do it."

The crew introduced the members and Friends who arrived at the race to the "Friend knows that Friend is Friend only when hardship and misfortune come" of the proverb about Friend. The members were worried about the mission to be given in the future, and Yang Se-hyeong explained the Chinese character of Danger' and said, "It may be Danger or an opportunity. So let's think about Friendship travel today and think about it in a good way. "

Since then, they have been wearing a couple of couples shared through Friendship tests and visited the amusement park. The mission given at the amusement park was to share two pairs: Roller Coaster, which falls vertically to 90 degrees, and Roller Coaster, which is not foothold. Lee Seung-gi and Shin Seung-Hwan, who won the pre-game, were excluded from the boarding list, while Yook Sungjae and Peniel Shin, Yang Se-hyeong and Yoo Byung-jae decided to ride two Roller Coaster together.

Meanwhile, Lee Sang-yoon said, "In the Indian proverb, 'Friend is the one who goes with the sadness of Friend.'" He decided to ride two Roller Coaster alone on behalf of Jang Na-ra, who is highly afraid of heights. Instead, Lee Sang-yoon said, "Please replace me if you have a dance and a song after that," and Jang Na-ra responded happily. Following the warm scenes of the two Friends, the scene of Jang Na-ra singing his past hit song 'Sweet Dream' was predicted, and this scene took the 'best one minute' with 8.4% of the TV viewer ratings per minute, as it proved many people's expectation for 'Singer Jang Na-ra'.