All The Butlers' Jang Na-ra, Lee Sang-yoon appears as first lady "Lee Sang-yoon only believes in appearance"

All The Butlers Jang Na-ra appeared as Lee Sang-yoons FemaleSBS All The Butlers, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, was featured as Friend Master, featuring friends invited by Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong and Yuk Sung-jae as guests.On this day, Jang Na-ra appeared as Lee Sang-yoons same-age wife, Lee Sang-yoon said of Jang Na-ra, Personality is not insane.It is serious, he said. At least it is less funny than me. I watched our program and said, You are good at entertainment.Jang Na-ra, who appeared in entertainment for Lee Sang-yoon for a long time, showed a nervous tone.Lee Seung-gi admired still beautiful, and Yang Se-hyeong praised it is more beautiful now.Jang Na-ra asked Lee Sang-yoon how he did the invitation, saying, I said I was serious and not funny and did not do well in entertainment, but I said I should not worry.Its the funniest thing on our team, he said of Lee Sang-yoon.Other members who heard this were surprised and laughed, saying, Who is on the team?

All The Butlers' Jang Na-ra appeared as Lee Sang-yoon's 'Female'

sbs All The Butlers', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, was featured as 'Friend Master', featuring Friends invited by Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong and Yuk Sung-jae as guests.

On this day, Jang Na-ra appeared as Lee Sang-yoon's same-age wife, Lee Sang-yoon said of Jang Na-ra, "Personality is not insane. "It is serious," he said. "At least it is less funny than me. I watched our program and said, 'You are good at entertainment.'"

Jang Na-ra, who appeared in entertainment for Lee Sang-yoon for a long time, showed a nervous tone. Lee Seung-gi admired "still beautiful," and Yang Se-hyeong praised "it is more beautiful now."

Jang Na-ra asked Lee Sang-yoon how he did the invitation, saying, "I said I was serious and not funny and did not do well in entertainment, but I said I should not worry." "It's the funniest thing on our team," he said of Lee Sang-yoon.

Other members who heard this were surprised and laughed, saying, "Who is on the team?"