All The Butlers' James Moosong Lee, "My 0th Ranking Always Noh Sa-yeon"... End of twists and turns, completes the 10th commandment of the real-life couple

James Moosong Lee Noh Sa-yeon couple completed 10 commandments for real-life coupleIn the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Noh Sa-yeon and James Moosong Lee, the representative real-life couple of the entertainment industry, came out as guests and spent the day with the members.Noh Sa-yeon and James Moosong Lee, who proposed to make the Ten Commandments with the members of the Reality Couple, also focused on filling the Ten Commandments this week.Lee Seung-gi and Yook Seong-jae stood up tight, supporting Lee Sang-yoon and Yang Se-chan with James Moosong Lee.Lee Seung-gi suggested that the team that got the quiz on the couple arbitrarily added a commandment, and the James Moosong Lee team agreed.Noh Sa-yeon, who first raised the problem, remembered what he had said in the past broadcast and said, I even thought about it when my husband was hateful.The members shouted evil thoughts such as I want the bed to collapse.However, the answer was I hope the frame hanging on the bed falls, and the members and James Moosong Lee listened to it and looked at Noh Sa-yeon with anxious eyes.Lee Seung-gi got the right answer, and Lee Sang-yoon and Yang Se-hyeong did James Moosong Lee Game to avoid thimble penalties.Game results Lee Sang-yoon lost, and Lee Seung-gi was excited and received water from the swimming cap.Lee Sang-yoon advised, You shouldnt be that far away, but Lee Seung-gi didnt listen.Eventually, the swimmer who left Lee Seung-gis hand threw water at Lee Sang-yoon and fell off, and Lee Sang-yoon laughed at me, saying, I told you not to do that.The second answer to the question was Yang Se-hyeong.James Moosong Lee said, My wife like a flower deer has a reason to be called a power deer for others. Yang Se-hyeong shouted arm wrestling.Lee Seung-gi was convinced that it was wrong, saying, It can not be that easy.But arm wrestling was the right answer, and Lee Seung-gi personally experienced her strength by wrestling with Noh Sa-yeon.Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Sang-yoon, who won the quiz showdown, added a new commandment.Yang Se-hyeong said, I decided this with my childs heart. Before going to bed at Moy Yat night, I suggested to each other, Thank you for marrying me, I love you.This will allow Moy Yat to get a little closer to each other, he added.When James Moosong Lee and Noh Sa-yeon heard this, they could not hide their embarrassed expressions.James Moosong Lee said frankly, I do not want to say this, but it is a little embarrassing. But soon he made an appointment with the members, saying, I will do it from tonight.In fact, James Moosong Lee embraced her, warmly telling Noh Sa-yeon Thank you for marrying me, I love you before bed.The next morning I came to see Noh Sa-yeon and James Moosong Lee with a surprise guest, Han Sang-jin and Nosabong.Noh Sa-bong and Han Sang-jin were both family members of the Noh Sa-yeon and related family.As soon as he arrived, he made breakfast for the members and two people and became a strong support for Noh Sa-yeon.James Moosong Lee also saw Han Sang-jin and said, I feel like an emergency exit when you come.The members were glad to see the two, but they could not hide their embarrassment.Lee Seung-gi, who was less awake, was embarrassed to see Han Sang-jin and said, How did you come here?Noh Sa-yeon kindly explained that he was related, and Lee Seung-gi also grasped the situation.Yang Se-hyeong was pleased to see the morning image that was warmly prepared and said, It is a family-like atmosphere.Han Sang-jin laughed directly, saying, I do not feel like Moy Yat on 365 days.Han Sang-jin informed members who could not adapt about the reality of the Roh family.When Lee Seung-gi was surprised that the audio does not empty for seven minutes is really amazing, Han Sang-jin replied, It is overdose now.He said, The family of Mr. Roh is very excited, Lee Sang-yoon said, When I come to my house, entertainment will be quick.Han Sang-jin challenged Noh Sa-yeon and James Moosong Lee by looking at six confirmed items of the ten commandments they had made the day before.He saw the second commandment, Do not pack sesame leaves to Lee Sung, and laughed, saying, Noh Sa-yeon basically does not eat sesame leaves.Han Sang-jin spoke of the reality of Mr. Rohs family and supported James Moosong Lee.My family sees my family directly to the village, he said. My family did not show up because I was surprised when James Moosong Lee first came home.Han Sang-jin said, James Moosong Lee was a popular singer at the time, but I could not get strength in my house.During breakfast, James Moosong Lee and Noh Sa-yeon created a new Ten Commandments.James Moosong Lee said, I really love Noh Sa-yeon and sometimes I do not love me.Upon hearing this, Yang Se-hyeong added to the new Ten Commandments, saying, Lets set that word as a forbidden word.Han Sang-jin supported his proposal, saying, Noh Sa-yeon is 0th to James Moosong Lee.James Moosong Lee and Noh Sa-yeon completed the Ten Commandments of Real Couples after breakfast, adding not sour with the members to their new commandments.

James Moosong Lee Noh Sa-yeon couple completed 10 commandments for real-life couple

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Noh Sa-yeon and James Moosong Lee, the representative real-life couple of the entertainment industry, came out as guests and spent the day with the members.

Noh Sa-yeon and James Moosong Lee, who proposed to make the Ten Commandments with the members of the Reality Couple, also focused on filling the Ten Commandments this week. Lee Seung-gi and Yook Seong-jae stood up tight, supporting Lee Sang-yoon and Yang Se-chan with James Moosong Lee. Lee Seung-gi suggested that "the team that got the quiz on the couple arbitrarily added a commandment", and the James Moosong Lee team agreed.

Noh Sa-yeon, who first raised the problem, remembered what he had said in the past broadcast and said, "I even thought about it when my husband was hateful." The members shouted evil thoughts such as 'I want the bed to collapse'. However, the answer was 'I hope the frame hanging on the bed falls', and the members and James Moosong Lee listened to it and looked at Noh Sa-yeon with anxious eyes.

Lee Seung-gi got the right answer, and Lee Sang-yoon and Yang Se-hyeong did James Moosong Lee Game' to avoid thimble penalties. Game results Lee Sang-yoon lost, and Lee Seung-gi was excited and received water from the swimming cap. Lee Sang-yoon advised, "You shouldn't be that far away," but Lee Seung-gi didn't listen. Eventually, the swimmer who left Lee Seung-gi's hand threw water at Lee Sang-yoon and fell off, and Lee Sang-yoon laughed at me, saying, "I told you not to do that."

The second answer to the question was Yang Se-hyeong. James Moosong Lee said, "My wife like a flower deer has a reason to be called a power deer for others." Yang Se-hyeong shouted "arm wrestling". Lee Seung-gi was convinced that it was wrong, saying, "It can not be that easy." But arm wrestling was the right answer, and Lee Seung-gi personally experienced her strength by wrestling with Noh Sa-yeon.

Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Sang-yoon, who won the quiz showdown, added a new commandment. Yang Se-hyeong said, "I decided this with my child's heart." Before going to bed at Moy Yat night, I suggested to each other, "Thank you for marrying me, I love you." "This will allow Moy Yat to get a little closer to each other," he added.

When James Moosong Lee and Noh Sa-yeon heard this, they could not hide their embarrassed expressions. James Moosong Lee said frankly, "I do not want to say this, but it is a little embarrassing." But soon he made an appointment with the members, saying, "I will do it from tonight." In fact, James Moosong Lee embraced her, warmly telling Noh Sa-yeon "Thank you for marrying me, I love you" before bed.

The next morning I came to see Noh Sa-yeon and James Moosong Lee with a surprise guest, Han Sang-jin and Nosabong. Noh Sa-bong and Han Sang-jin were both family members of the Noh Sa-yeon and related family. As soon as he arrived, he made breakfast for the members and two people and became a strong support for Noh Sa-yeon. James Moosong Lee also saw Han Sang-jin and said, "I feel like an emergency exit when you come."

The members were glad to see the two, but they could not hide their embarrassment. Lee Seung-gi, who was less awake, was embarrassed to see Han Sang-jin and said, "How did you come here?" Noh Sa-yeon kindly explained that he was related, and Lee Seung-gi also grasped the situation. Yang Se-hyeong was pleased to see the morning image that was warmly prepared and said, "It is a family-like atmosphere." Han Sang-jin laughed directly, saying, "I do not feel like Moy Yat on 365 days."

Han Sang-jin informed members who could not adapt about the reality of the Roh family. When Lee Seung-gi was surprised that "the audio does not empty for seven minutes" is really amazing, Han Sang-jin replied, "It is overdose now." He said, "The family of Mr. Roh is very excited," Lee Sang-yoon said, "When I come to my house, entertainment will be quick."

Han Sang-jin challenged Noh Sa-yeon and James Moosong Lee by looking at six confirmed items of the ten commandments they had made the day before. He saw the second commandment, "Do not pack sesame leaves to Lee Sung," and laughed, saying, "Noh Sa-yeon basically does not eat sesame leaves."

Han Sang-jin spoke of the reality of Mr. Roh's family and supported James Moosong Lee. "My family sees my family directly to the village," he said. "My family did not show up because I was surprised when James Moosong Lee first came home." Han Sang-jin said, "James Moosong Lee was a popular singer at the time, but I could not get strength in my house."

During breakfast, James Moosong Lee and Noh Sa-yeon created a new Ten Commandments. James Moosong Lee said, "I really love Noh Sa-yeon and sometimes I do not love me." Upon hearing this, Yang Se-hyeong added to the new Ten Commandments, saying, "Let's set that word as a forbidden word." Han Sang-jin supported his proposal, saying, "Noh Sa-yeon is 0th to James Moosong Lee."

James Moosong Lee and Noh Sa-yeon completed the Ten Commandments of Real Couples after breakfast, adding 'not sour' with the members to their new commandments.