All The Butlers' Master Park Ji-woo, Sungrok X Sangyun X Seung-gi "If there is a possibility, let's go to next year's dance sports tournament"

Master Park Ji-woo reveals his desire for his disciplesOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 8th, Park Ji-woo of dance sports and Jay Black of street dance appeared as a master special feature of dance end.On this day, Park Ji-woo called Shin Sung-rok, Lee Sang-yoon, and Lee Seung-gi, who will learn dance sports.He said, I will only communicate with the chief from now on.Lee Seung-gi said, I recommend Chief Shin Sung-rok.The way we conduct leadership and looking and work is at the level of the director, he recommended Shin Sung-rok.Shin Sung-rok then panicked, saying, Will the guest take on this big role?Lee Seung-gi quipped, Youll find out its a humble role when you do.Park Ji-woo then asked, First of all, I have a suggestion: how old are you each? So the three revealed their respective ages.Park Ji-woo said, I will put it down, he said. I can not teach because I am talking about broadcasting.Shin Sung-rok, who heard this, said, Then we will talk unconventionally.Park Ji-woo also said, It is not competition, but I have to win. Dance sports team should do much better.If you have less applause, you can not tolerate my name. And he said, If there is a good response and a possibility, there will be a dance sports world championship in Korea with a prize money of 100 million in March every year.Lee Seung-gi told Shin Sung-rok his intention as a whistler.Shin Sung-rok said, I ask you not to say so.Also at this time Lee Sang-yoon asked Shin Sung-rok with a question with a whistle.Shin Sung-rok, who heard this, said, Shoes is a new one.Our Sangyun actor is wondering if the shoes are new and the vinyl is attached to the bottom, but should not be taken off. So Park Ji-woo said, We have to take this off. Did you wear this?I can not change it because I have to take it off. All three actors whimpered and pulled out the vinyl attached to the floor of the shoes and laughed.

Master Park Ji-woo reveals his desire for his disciples

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 8th, Park Ji-woo of dance sports and Jay Black of street dance appeared as a Master special feature of dance end.

On this day, Park Ji-woo called Shin Sung-rok, Lee Sang-yoon, and Lee Seung-gi, who will learn dance sports. He said, "I will only communicate with the chief from now on."

Lee Seung-gi said, "I recommend Chief Shin Sung-rok. "The way we conduct leadership and looking and work is at the level of the director," he recommended Shin Sung-rok.

Shin Sung-rok then panicked, saying, "Will the guest take on this big role?" Lee Seung-gi quipped, "You'll find out it's a humble role when you do."

Park Ji-woo then asked, "First of all, I have a suggestion: how old are you each?" So the three revealed their respective ages. Park Ji-woo said, "I will put it down," he said. "I can not teach because I am talking about broadcasting." Shin Sung-rok, who heard this, said, "Then we will talk unconventionally."

Park Ji-woo also said, "It is not competition, but I have to win. Dance sports team should do much better." If you have less applause, you can not tolerate my name. "

And he said, "If there is a good response and a possibility, there will be a dance sports world championship in Korea with a prize money of 100 million in March every year." Lee Seung-gi told Shin Sung-rok his intention as a whistler.

Shin Sung-rok said, "I ask you not to say so." Also at this time Lee Sang-yoon asked Shin Sung-rok with a question with a whistle.

Shin Sung-rok, who heard this, said, "shoes is a new one. Our Sangyun actor is wondering if the shoes are new and the vinyl is attached to the bottom, but should not be taken off. "

So Park Ji-woo said, "We have to take this off. Did you wear this? I can not change it because I have to take it off. "All three actors whimpered and pulled out the vinyl attached to the floor of the shoes and laughed.